Truth and tough love

I pinch asses so ain’t no one want me hugging lol

2 Likes

I’m in! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Just a heads up, read time doesn’t include responding time. I just realized yesterday that I lost my Regular status, which really confused me. And made me sad. I have been spending much more time replying lately, engaging like I haven’t in a while. I’ve been spending more time on the forum as a result. I suck at typing on a phone. So when I looked at my recent read time and saw it said 1 hour? No way! So I thought about it. There has to be a way this is calculated. I’m assuming it takes scrolling into account. Well, I’ve definatly been scrolling a lot less. I’ve been focusing my attention on the threads I have something I can say. And then I say it.

Also, this means less time spent throwing out the likes. I’m back to the liking.

I know your post has nothing to do with me, but I guess I’m just frustrated because I miss the lounge and I don’t want people looking at my stats and wondering WTF.

Love you man!

5 Likes

I was much more of a hugger when I was drinking. Now I’m hands off.

4 Likes

Somewhere there is a list of requirements. @SassyRocks?

2 Likes

Here you go…

(Forum Trust Levels and Titles)

2 Likes

Ironically, I’m pretty sure I use less liked because I’m not in the Lounge. I liked a lot in the Lounge. Not no more! All the likes!

2 Likes

Yes you are right. One needs to actually scroll through individual unread posts to get read credit.

To be part of the lounge, one has to visit at least 50 out of the last 100 days.

They have to give at least 30 likes, and receive at least 20 within those 100 days.

And, I’m aware there is a reading requirement, something like 80% of new threads with a cap. Can’t look it up now, because my phone has no internet browser and my computer is time locked until noon, but i’ll look it up further when I get the chance.

Also, being silenced or suspended will also get you removed from the lounge.

Or you can post a picture of a dead deer and get yourself flagged. That might work. :rofl:

Sorry, @DungeonMaster, I couldn’t help myself. That was hilarious.

5 Likes

Thanks @SassyRocks.

I can see it!

Does anyone know what all time means?

I see it next to read posts and read threads

I go back and read random threads from like a year ago

4 Likes

I love it!

To be a regular, one has to read 12773 posts in the past 100 days.

You can receive more than 5 flags.

And you can’t flag more than 5 times.

I’m glad I’m not a regular. :upside_down_face:

Hey look! I just received the Admired Badge. Yea me! I’m admired. Thank you everyone for admiring me. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

@KevinesKay :joy::rofl: who knew!

How’s everyone’s ego today?

5 Likes

Mine is large and fragile, as usual. :joy::upside_down_face: How’s yours?

6 Likes

Lurking somewhere most likely. Sulking that I didn’t let him go off on some poor state worker today.

1 Like

@DowntroddenGoat covered me pretty well this morning.

9 Likes

Mine is in check.

@Meggers Megan, I’ve gotten to the point where I dont think Regulsr status is quite worth the effort. If I happen to qualify, then cool. If not, no biggie.

2 Likes

I’m pretty regular, something my man @dot.dot.dot would appreciate

7 Likes