Trying to stay sober really really hard

Trying to stay sober it’s really hard been sober since January 24 5:00a.m.

13 Likes

Welcome Gilberto! The support on this forum is amazing. Being active is key. Us addicts like to isolate and that only leads back to our DOC.

Btw… your sober date is in the future. Maybe you meant March 4th, not 24th?

5 Likes

Lol :rofl: yeah I meant January 24 thank you for that but yeah me and my wife of 13 years are doing it together just needed a lil extra help and I wanted to do the same court someone else if I can

6 Likes

Well that’s even better, you got over 30 days under your belt. Fantastic!!
Glad to hear your wife joined you on this journey. I was 2 years sober before my husband joined me but now our relationship is better than ever. When life gets lifey, we manage it together.

6 Likes

Welcome Gilberto.
Congratulations on your 30 plus ODAATs. Great job. Staying active on this sober community has been key to my sobriety. I start almost every single day right here on the gratitude thread. Daily Gratitude, The Air Of Recovery #3
I’ve retrained my brain and gratitude is now one of my strongest tools. Reading it. Writing it. Living it. Have a good read around. Join in when your comfortable.
Hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Welcome!!! Coming here is a great forat step. Be active here, it will help.

3 Likes

Thank you I’m glad to hear you and your husband are doing better wishing you guys nothing but the best and yea me and my wife motivate each other been married 12 years now she really helps me when I’m doubting my self but now that I found you guys here it helped me alot alot I look forward to replying to you all on the app and helping others as well motivating each other again thank you for your support

4 Likes

Thank you and yes at first I didn’t really know if this app was going to work or help me but I’ve met some amazing people like your self that motivate me and I’m very grateful I also wake up looking forward too talking to you all and helping others out really makes a big difference thank you for your support.

6 Likes