Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays

hahaha. yes – forgot to add that in earlier. tipping is more reserved with delivery and pickup! :laughing:

2 Likes

Hey all!

Looking forward to tomorrows meeting – same time as usual (2pm EST). I’ll be hosting again and will put up the link at some point tomorrow prior to kick-off :sunglasses:

Have a great day!

7 Likes

I got over that first meeting nervousness right quick, huh? :joy:

4 Likes

I just found this thread and was curious how this works? I’ve never been to a meeting, have always wanted to but social anxieties have prevented me. Maybe, not so in person is the way to go?

2 Likes

These aren’t official recovery/AA meetings. Sometimes we chat recovery, some fun/casual chatting. There are also threads on here showing various Zoom meetings specific to recovery :blush:

2 Likes

Here is an online meeting thread:

1 Like

Plane crashes, cannibalism, cults…

Ya gotta keep it light, ya know?

6 Likes

It’s all just as @Salty says! If you want to join us you’re more than welcome to, and either way that online meeting resources thread she shared is a treasure trove! All sorts of options depending on the kind of meeting you want. :blush:

2 Likes

When r u all getting together again?

Hi!

Next one is tomorrow at 2pm EST

So that’s 7pm UK time :slight_smile:

I’ll post the link tomorrow

2 Likes

Thankyou so much I’d love to join in xx

3 Likes

and we would love to have you!

Hope to see you then.

1 Like

I want to hear your accent again, lol.

1 Like

I can confirm that he still has it as of Saturday :joy:

5 Likes

3291c4093eec4b81df5d98547fd37e4aa04fd7f1f8e248c581c6f1795b80fff9.0

Americans talking accents… :sunglasses: :hugs: :crazy_face: :heart:

3 Likes

I would love to join your group too if I’m allowed… Conor @Conor689908 has talked about it a lot and I would love to hear all of you guys. If it’s 7pm UK time it is then 8pm in Germany right?

3 Likes

Lol, funny Menno! I still have a little of my New England accent I’M TOLD, :sweat_smile:
I don’t hear it, lol!

2 Likes

Everybody’s allowed of course! 8pm CET yes (that’s Germany and Netherlands) , I’ll try to drop in too.

Lol, now I can’t wait to hear it!:grin:

1 Like