TS zooms! Welcome!

I know the plane was delayed. But i haven’t heard anything yet :confused: I’m just hanging out in LA.

3 Likes

That’s funny. I just landed at terminal 5.
I’ll wave :wave: :joy: if I see ya on the way to the car rental.

3 Likes

Lmao i just passed you Eric!! :rofl:

3 Likes

If you are in town, we should meet up for dinner Eric!!

3 Likes

Just a short trip to visit Gus. Playing grandpa and going back Tuesday morning. But when we move here. We’ll make it happen.

Did the Europeans get in ok? I heard something about something and someone coming for a visit.

Sorry I’ll miss you guys.

3 Likes

They are here! We already ate tacos to die for and they are currently at a 7-11 :rofl:

4 Likes

Sorry folks @Milele and I won’t be hosting the Zoom today! Last day in the US and we are hitting San Francisco!!!

14 Likes

So happy for you both :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yoo are these zooms still a thing?

1 Like

Hi there! We are still having zooms for now. I cannot guarantee that we would have them for the next two weeks as it’s the holidays. But keep following this thread! Maybe join in next year!

5 Likes

Happy Christmas Eve-eve! We are in fact able to have a zoom today, so if you feel like joining, I will post a link in 1 hour. Welcome!

2 Likes

Apparently my pc battery and charger are broken… Maybe til next week guys! It was great seeing you lot again :smiley:

2 Likes

So i am super new to the community here. Is this still something that you all do? I would love to participate!

3 Likes

We just ended two hours ago! But we’ll have another one next Saturday. You are more than welcome to join :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you! So i just follow this thread for the link? I read it Saturday at 1pm US-CST is that right? Is that the only day?

2 Likes

I’ve always been too shy (anxiety) to join these, but I was thinking maybe one day soon. Are they every Saturday? Is the link above recurring? If so, I’ll put it on my calendar. That’s a start, right?

3 Likes

Hi Michelle
The times are up to because of the different time zones. I’m on the US west coast so it’s 11 AM for me but Milile is in Europe so she is in the eve when we Zoom. We did have it more but the participation dwindled during the weekdays so we now only have it once a week. However, we have had a few on demand if someone requested it. We put up a new link every Saturday. The one above is an old one. We’d love to have you join and Saturday!

2 Likes

Hi! Yes every Saturday but we put a new link up. It’s 11 AM Pacific Coast Time for me. The time zones are on the beginning of the thread. Sometimes there’s only a few of us so it won’t be too stressful :slight_smile: We’d love to have you join! :heart:

3 Likes

Im going to join you guys. I put it on my calendar for next Saturday. I am excited to join. Thank you for being kind and informative. Super sweet of you!

3 Likes

I may have to give this a try when im traveling

2 Likes