TS zooms! Welcome!

I’m in Vegas baby!!!

Oh and staying sober :laughing::heart:

You stay out of trouble you!

1 Like

Checking in on the ending of day 285 sober. Wishing everyone a great, safe, and sober Saturday!

2 Likes

No way Jose!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Olivia @Milele @Andy_Charlie
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry fellow TS Zoomers due to unforseen circumstances there will be no Zoom today. Have a wonderful week!

3 Likes

Hope everything is good, see u next week

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m so very sick today. I won’t be joining in. But feel free to join others! Take care :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Oh no Becky, Hope you get well soon.
Baci e abbracci!!!

1 Like

Feel better soon!

1 Like

Hi there! Are there TS zoom meetings to get together and chat?

1 Like

Hi there! Yes, we have them usually on Saturdays. It’s more informal and less structured, we get together and chat about sobriety and life in general!

1 Like

Awesome! We did that back a while ago when i was here and they were fun. What time?

1 Like

That’s great! I will refer you to the first post on this thread for time. You should be able to check the starting time for your time zone from there!

1 Like

Im central US so looks like I should be able to make it.

1 Like

Fantastic! :smiling_face:

Well apparently i am having hardware/user error issues. Hopefully i can get them straightened out for next week. I only had a few minutes anyway because im working.

1 Like

Coming up on my 1 year sober on November 14, i am feeling very grateful and miss all of you as you helped me so very much early on. Would love to hop on a zoom meeting soon with everyone

2 Likes

Hello TSers! I will be going to meet some fellow TSers coming to visit California today and so I will be unavailable. Have some great turkey this week :yum:

4 Likes

Please say hello! Have they arrived yet?

1 Like