TS zooms! Welcome!

Hello! I’m going to join on Saturday 4th for the cooking zoom :smiley:. Hope you’re having a good week!

3 Likes

Hello! Just wanted to check what time the Saturday cooking zoom will take place please? Have a great week :ok_hand::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Two hours prior to our regular time. It would be 9 AM for me here on the Pacific Coast. So happy you’ll be there!!

1 Like

Yuppers! Saturday it is :slight_smile: See you there!

1 Like

Great! Thanks for letting me know :grinning:

1 Like

5 Likes

Hi! Really sorry but I’m not going to be able to make it after all - had the unexpected chance to meet some friends in person, that I’m part of another online community with, and have just spent the last 4.5 hours chatting, so I’m a little bit socialized out :blush:

Hope you all have a great cook off!

3 Likes

No worries! Take care and see you next time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awww thanks! Have fun :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Cooking zoom in about 40 mins! Who’s joining?

I’m at work for another hour :sob:

Cooking zoom almost done! :raised_hands:t3: You can join the regular zoom from the same link! Starting in about 15 mins. Welcome!

Yay

1 Like

That’s great!!! And awesome that you tried with the tomatoes salad. Next time I will make empanadas hahahha have a good day!!!

1 Like

@Olivia @Mephistopheles @Milele My wish!! They’re working on chocolate as a superfood!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

What? Cocao originated in the Americas! Lol

:grin::heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

FB_IMG_1676382948270

4 Likes

Over here, the day this day is called “Friendship Day”. So it’s not just for lovers but also celebrating friendships in general :blush:

2 Likes

Hey! I’m on this call for first time ever. Come join us!

1 Like

I joined but the meeting must have ended already because no one was there…