TS zooms! Welcome!

Aww sorry we missed ya Chris!

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and Good Evening to all you TS Zoomers out there! Our Zoom today will start in approximately 16 minutes. We will be discussing some schedule and host changes today. So if you would like to have some input or are just curious as to what they are, come and join us :blush:

4 Likes

Hello hello! I have family in my tiny studio so not able to participate this sat. Much love to all!

2 Likes

Thank you ! :yellow_heart::sunny::pray:
@Andy_Charlie @Milele

3 Likes

Sorry I missed this yesterday. Weather was so nice here this weekend. Had to get out!

2 Likes

That’s what sobriety is about!! Enjoy life!! :heart: We shall see you next time :grinning:

2 Likes

@Mephistopheles where you be señior?

You are a very talented sleep typer. Impressively talented.

2 Likes

It’s always impressive when a guy multitasks :smirk::wink:

3 Likes

Well, what can I say, you never fail to impress me :joy: I guess I wanted to point out this talent to a wider audience. Just in case someone missed it :rofl:

I have a faint memory of the new years trick. Something to do with M&Ms?

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2: again, what can I say! :joy: This I remember though from that moment: I went to pick up something from the kitchen when the year changed, so I was probably too busy thinking about food :rofl: To quote you, the great Mephistopheles: gotta prioritise.

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob: these are real tears.

2 Likes

C’mon Tomi don’t be a weinee :smile:

1 Like

Some one is in labor!! Baby may make her entrance here soon!!

2 Likes

Being half a world away
my experience is texting my son and waiting for the phone to ring :grinning: But thank you! Lol

1 Like

OMG OMG O.M.G. !!! :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dancer:

1 Like

Saw this and thought of you @SoberGuyUSA :smile:

4 Likes

Nice! And also very true

2 Likes

Replying to remember this. It seems fun, I want to try to be in the next Saturday call.

2 Likes

Hey guys, going to try and get on the zoom again soon sorry i have been MIA but 129 days sober today going strong, hope everyone is doing well and hope to chat soon.

3 Likes