TV Series' - What Are We All Watching?

The one at the frat house :sob::sob::sob:
Such lovely young men and a great episode.

2 Likes

Fargo Season 5 and so far its great. I have a hard time believing Jennifer Jason Leigh as a grandma but I am older than I think.

2 Likes

Great show!!! Jon Hamm way too convincing as a bad guy!

1 Like

I’m watching Feud: Truman Capote vs The Swans and it’s fantastic! Also Traitors on Peacock is so fun.

2 Likes

I’m finishing Lessons in Chemistry tonight. :sob::cry:

2 Likes

I’m going to read the book first! But I adore Brie, so will watch it at some point to, to compare. Did you ever watch the series of All the light we cannot see? I’m a bit scared to compare it to the book that was lovely.

1 Like

This been my favorite season yet! True Country with Jodi is wild! Caught episode 5 last night! The personalities of every one, phenomenal!

1 Like

I didn’t and was very set against it but maybe I will. Lessons in Chemistry was a bright spot of goodness and we need more of those.

1 Like

New York Undercover, on Amazon Prime.

3 Likes

I’m loving On Patrol: Live on #reelz at the moment. Do any of you guys watch it?

I won’t go into how i watch that in Scotland :wink:

2 Likes

The Jinx was wild. I’m about nine years late on watching it, but it’s absolutely crazy how that dude evaded prison!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow::astonished:

1 Like

The Ones Who Live, a Walking Dead spin off, Rick & Michonne. It’s great if you’re into TWD

And Star Trek Discovery :vulcan_salute:t2:

3 Likes

Super excited to see this. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Mindhunters on Netflix. Good one.

Have you seen Daryl and Negan/Maggie spinoffs ?

1 Like

I have seen … Liked the Neagan/Maggie one better. Really thought I would love the Daryl one as he’s my favorite but it wasn’t what I expected… very excited for this one …have to wait and watch wiih my brother… hopefully soon :rofl:

1 Like

I’m a freak I loved them all.
About the Daryl one, it was great to see MY country in walking dead mode ahah :grin:
Some parts were shot not far from where I live (boat parts and the island on the river)

1 Like

My husband and I have a few shows were are watching:
Blacklist on Netflix
The Circle on Netflix
Big Brother
Will Trent

All are really good!

3 Likes

Oh that’s awesome and gives the show a little something extra…very cool that you are able to see familiar surroundings in the show and in walking dead mode :joy: I like that

1 Like

The Circle is my current lunch hour wash. Currently on the latest season with the AI in. Wild and vacuous, but enjoyable. Wish the episodes weren’t weekly!!