TV Series' - What Are We All Watching?

Only kids shows here, currently we’re watching

Spirit Rangers patiently waiting for season 3 to get to Sweden

Crash and Bernstein

Recess

Craig of the creek

And Scooby Doo (that one is constantly watched over here)

1 Like

Chicago PD and FBI. are my top 2. Mostly into cop dramas.

2 Likes

Just binge watched Baby Reindeer on Netflix.
Very intense, very dark, very thought provoking.
Hooked after watching the first episode.
Making my way through Fallout at present which is good fun.

Daisy Jones & The Six. Pretty cool

2 Likes

Unfortunately those cost money now. They did so well in the original franchise so it’s time to make money. Good for them

Just watched ripley on Netflix and now watching wheel of time on amazon. Hoping the weather improves and then I stop watching TV so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fern Brady: Autistic Bikini Queen stand up show. Amusing. Liked her since she was on taskmaster!

Fallout is great!!! Just finished it last weekend.

I am just on episode 1 of Baby Reindeer…looks promising…

2 Likes

We just started watching fall of house usher last night. ( I’m years behind on everything :rofl:). But I like it so far. I watched haunting of Hill house and Bly Manor, and limed both of them so hopefully this one is good too.

1 Like

We watched that. I thought it was good!

1 Like

The first episode was really good. Did you watch Hill House, and Bly Manor too?

1 Like

Hill house yes but not Bly Manor.

We are currently watching Your Honor. Sadly we only have 2 more episodes

1 Like

Okay wife wants to see that too. She likes the guy from breaking bad

1 Like

It’s good!!! The hubs got mad at me cause I was criticizing crime cover up :joy: I don’t want to spoil anything so I’ll let it at that

1 Like

1 Like

Hey Matt, I never heard of this TV Series The Oriville. It looks good I’m going to see if I can find it to watch. Thanks.

1 Like

Great TV series, I enjoyed watching New York Undercover. I would like to see a reboot of this show.

Started rewatching The Big Bang Theory!

2 Likes

I’m binge watching Young Sheldon atm :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I am rewatching outlander. House of the dragon season 2 i love love love Ewan Mitchell acting! All the others are amazing to but he adds some extra passion to his character. I am also watch dexter on netflix. Rewatching once upon a time on dinsey plus. And zorro serie from 1957 and 1990

3 Likes