TV Series' - What Are We All Watching?

Mods, there may be another thread for this already, but if there is, apologies I couldn’t find it

Anyhoo - what are you all watching at the moment? I’m working my way through the original Law & Order series, having not watched it when it was on originally.

I’m up to the last couple of episodes of Season 12 at the moment - I love Jerry Orbach’s character (Lennie Briscoe) in it. It’s such a pity he wasn’t around for longer.

7 Likes

On Prime there is 3 seasons of a show called “LOUDERMILK” I highly suggest it, very entertaining and relatable. Not for kids! It’s a very adult show just a heads up for any parents out there who are interested in checking it out.

6 Likes

Will add it to the list :+1:

i just completed Marvelous Mrs Maisel on Prime and now finishing up with Walking Dead on Netflix.

check out the following link for some great ideas

Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc…… binge ideas please!

Movies Check-in / Reviews :vhs:

6 Likes

Love 24…It’s pretty much 100mph all the way and like a good book, you just can’t put it down :grin:

2 Likes

I just finished The Bear, Only Murders In the Building, and The Flight Attendant. And now I’m finishing Reservation Dogs. Digging all of them.

6 Likes

I loved season 3 on only murders! Well, I love them all actually :yum:

4 Likes

@DylanL same here with Only Murders in the Building. Looking forward to S4!

2 Likes

@Jazzy I liked LOVE and YOU on Netflix. And The Bear, Only Murders in the Building, and Reservation Dogs.

1 Like

Loved all those too – haven’t heard of LOVE – will have to check out - thanks

3 Likes

I’m re-watching The Wire. First time for my wife seeing it. Also re-watching The Pacific. Just finished Band of Brothers for about the 5th time. After this, I plan to re-watch the Sopranos

4 Likes

The Wire was awesome… it’s up there with SOA for me!

5 Likes

I finished
Call the midwife on Netflix a week or two ago, then watched
Bridgerton, and then Queen Charlotte (spinoff of Bridgerton)
And last night, finished AnnE

Now I don’t know what to watch :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Watching 3 different shows as a new one pops weekly. Billy the Kid, Wheel of Time and Gen V. The last one is the kids of the superheroes from The Boys… funny as shit but graphic/crazy stuff is all I can say.

Catching up on the last season of AGT. Tomorrow night will be Daryl Dixon.

Doc Martin. I still even re-watch the old episodes. Love this show! :+1:

Jerry Orbach was cool. Always enjoyed his work.

Loki

It helps me to think, sometimes we all must stop thinking of OURSELVES /MYSELF and we/I must think of others and put ourselves/myself BEHIND the greater good

it is a total role reversal for LOKI
HE IS completely horrified of his current situation

3 Likes

The Last of Us The Last of Us - Google Search

Did you see this? It is based on the video game. My son turned me onto it and my daughter then jumped in. We all really liked it @JazzyS . Think you would too.

4 Likes

My cousin keeps trying to get me to watch this. I haven’t yet but I promised I would give it a shot.

From when I had tv channels it seemed like a lot of drama and crying from the commercials. Think this has kept me from jumping in.

1 Like