TV Series' - What Are We All Watching?

t2RnxgzRbjryw

6 Likes

Oooh…is this the latest one? Is it good? I’m waiting to start it…

1 Like

No didn’t get to it yet. I’m rewatching from the beginning so I’m about halfway through freakshow.

1 Like

I think missed the last two seasons anyways

Loki season 2!

2 Likes

That is legit my wife’s favorite show of all time! Idris Elba at his finest.

1 Like

Aahh…freak show was a good one. They haven’t been so great lately so I’m really hoping it turns around this season.

Have you watched any of the American Horror Stories? I have enjoyed a few episodes.

3 Likes

MY wife and i have so many memories watching Scandal, The twist and turns, SHONDA RHIMES AT HER APEX. AND LET’S NOT FORGET THE MUSIC. The music is one of the things you dont think about when it comes to shows, but Shonda’s choice for Music makes certain scenes unforgetable.

My favorite speech: YOU ARE A BOY. I AM A MAN.

1 Like

I know people dont consider this a ‘tv series’, but my wife and I are superfans of

The Challenge
Survivor
Big brother
Amazing Race.

These shows have been apart of our marriage for 20+ years and we are superfans.

5 Likes

Yeah I just started season 2. Some of the stories are pretty good.

1 Like

Freak show was good. Asylum my favorite.

2 Likes

Oh yes that was a great one too. The beginning had many great plots… hopefully they will find their way back to greatness

1 Like

That looks identical to my playlist.
Try Virgin River or Heartland on Netflix. Or Northern Rescue, but that got sadly axed after 1 season and it ends on a fckn cliffhanger 🫨

1 Like

If anyone is tempted to watch Harlan Cobens Shelter on Amazon prime…

GET THE BOOK!!!

3 Likes

Anyone seen the Jack Ryan TV show? I think it’s on Amazon Prime. Does it stay close to the Tom Clancy books??

2 Likes

Today I started mini serie about David Beckham (Netflix) and I’m positively surprised. I can’t wait when I’m gonna be able to continue episode 2 (of 4). I didn’t know there was such a huge hate at him in UK, poor guy…

3 Likes

Good Omens :slight_smile: Absolutely obsessed.

1 Like

Is also based on a real life MUSHROOM

1 Like

Started watching the Jack Ryan series in the last few days, I’m about 3 episodes in so far. Enjoying it!

1 Like

Started watching the fall of the house of usher but to be honest im not that impressed

2 Likes