TV Series' - What Are We All Watching?

I grew up on TNG!! As a child of the 80’s/90’s, My mom and I would watch Mama’s Family and Star Trek TNG. I love the show Picard on Paramount Plus too! All those old characters back!

3 Likes

I was born 1980, best time ever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can say that I lived in a time without internet or cellphones.
TNG had a huge impact on me. How to treat other people, a wider view on our planet and a curiosity for space and aliens.

2 Likes

I’m right there with you, i was born in 1981. In the 80’s we got the best Cartoons, my first Cellphone was so big you couldn’t put it in your pocket. My First computer was a big apple computer that took 2 people to pick up, lol! It was a different era that’s for sure!

2 Likes

I love Baroness von Sketch too!

At the moment my wife and I are watching Monk. I love a good mystery series with quirky characters :innocent:

And speaking of mystery series, we are also watching Sherlock. This one is a lot of fun to watch for the acting; all the leads are really good.

4 Likes

Loved both of these — just found out that they will be bringing Monk back with all the original characters :astonished: Super excited

3 Likes

It was a good series wasn’t it?! Although they glossed over some of the bad stuff Becks actually did, which made Fergie look a bit cold towards him in the end.

2 Likes

All these years later, Sherlock’s Theme is still my ringtone. Safe to say i’m a big fan.

2 Likes

I was not very familiar with all that story around Beckham, I’m not a big football fan in general. To be honest I started watching it just for British accent xd But I enjoyed it a lot.
Now we are watching One Piece on Netflix, also not bad at all.

1 Like

I’ll send you some voice notes sometime!? Although I don’t sound anything like Beckham. More Mancunian for sure!

1 Like

It’s 2 words. And I’m watching episode 6 right now! I’m definitely into it. Gonna have to coax myself to bed so I don’t try to finish the rest tonight :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Netflix, The Fall of the House of Usher is brilliantly dark and amazing!

2 Likes

I guess we’re on the same page… I scrolled up after I posted… lol

1 Like

“Your Honor” on Prime
“Lioness” on Prime

I just finished “P valley” I started watching it really late but if you haven’t watched it I HIGHLY recommend. On Prime

My gf likes “sex education” on Netflix

Started back up watching American Horror Story again bc it’s that time of year n I love every season.

HALO (Paramount +)
Hawaii Five-O (Paramount +)
SEAL Team (Paramount +)

HALO is very hit or miss for some because not everyone likes the HALO games or video games in general but I think it’s very entertaining if you want to learn more about HALO Lore.

Hawaii Five-O is a Cop/Action Show ( I started watching this show so long ago on Netflix but it got taken off and finally found it again and it is such a good crime fighting show.

And SEAL Team is really good if you love action. It’s all about DEVGRU and the Navy and it’s awesome. I also think the newest season is coming out pretty soon. This one is prob my favorite but it is a hard choice.

They are all great picks and I hope you guys take interest in them have an awesome day y’all!

1 Like

I thought the same thing about Ligodone. Oxys were my favorite. Opiates are a gold digging bitch. I drained my bank account (and my daughters :confounded:) twice in 6 years before I learned to stay away. Not to mention withdrawals. Quickest lesson I’ve learned.

It helps to know majority of pills in my area have fentanyl in them, and I am definitely not risking that shit.

1 Like

Just started watching animal kingdom

1 Like

Im on Cymbalta too Billy, definately helps me alot :heart:

1 Like

If you haven’t seen it yet one of my favorites on Netflix is “The Night Agent” it’s only one season but it is so good.

1 Like

Just watched Alias Grace
Mixed emotions for me

2 Likes

Just finished Irvine Welsh Crime, really enjoyed it, it has alot about addiction aswell as the story.

2 Likes