TV Series' - What Are We All Watching?

That looks like a lot of fun. And I love the Talking Heads music in the preview. They probably don’t play any other of there music. I’ll screen shot and add to my list.
Thanks again
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

It is a lot of fun…not sure if I heard music in the episodes (you’ll have to watch and tell me :wink:)

1 Like

Probably not. They just use cool music in the preview to hook ya :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Finished The Chair with Sandra Oh. Great little series, nicely acted by all. Short and sweet.

1 Like

I am almost done the series called Boy Swallows Universe. I’ve really enjoyed it. Trigger warning there is lots of alcohol and drug use!

4 Likes

The winter king

1 Like

That showed up in my “recommended for you” section, what’s it about? I’ve not watched a trailer, only seen the picture and thought it looked interesting :thinking:

It’s king Arthur, merlin etc but not the usual legend of the round table story it’s got a more real feel to it and he’s not even a king, well not yet anyway.

2 Likes

Oh thanks, that sounds like something for me :blush:

I just finished Virgin River on Netflix. It’s a drama about life in a small town in rural Northern California. There are 5 seasons and a 6th coming soon. I really enjoyed it.

2 Likes

OOOH ENJOY – one of my absolute favorite shows!

1 Like

Hi Billy.

I’m watching season 4 first episode this weekend as well… Can’t wait, love me a Jodie Foster! The premise looks amazing also, snowy, dark and gloomy. Just how I like my crime shows!

I’m watching Easy at the moment, it’s good, but really focused on sex. I’m not against that, but it’s very in your face relationship based and I don’t know why it’s annoying me so much. I couldn’t watch many in a row… It’s slightly repetitive also and I’m not in the mood for it.

Need a new show, recommendations welcome!

2 Likes

Loved both the white lotus series, the best TV! Haven’t seen Fargo, only the movie! Will check it out.

Yeah true detective is marvelous. Loved it. Did you ever watch The Wire back in the day, that was some good TV!

2 Likes

Currently watching the UK version of traitors…
Which is so much more interesting than I imagined

1 Like

Vanderpump rules, a reality show about a restaurant in Hollywood. Some may say it’s trashy but it’s the only thing that turns my mind off (which alcohol used to do for me) and is honestly giving me the reprieve I need to get through my divorce. Whatever works right?!

3 Likes

Oh I love Virgin River so so much! But we’ll have to wait quite a bit for season 6, they’ve not started filming it yet.

Really enjoyed that one.

Did you ever watch Luther with our mate in from the wire, Mr Elba?
Fantastic show, kind of cop / crime series.

1 Like

Secret guilty pleasure…. Love it, it shows perfectly how people are at their best and worst.

1 Like

Started watching “The Floor” - a new game show hosted by Rob Lowe.

I am not a huge game show fan, but I am really enjoying this one!

2 Likes

I just recently started The Shield from the beginning. Loved it back in the day and it’s still a great series