Vape life!

What kinda e cig do you all have?
I got a VOOPOO DRAG BOX with a UWELL VALYRIAN TANK.

Massive clouds, amazin flavor, and smooth hit.closest think I’ve found to a drip tip type. Been on 3mg for a while now.lovin it.

Hi thanks for your reply that’s very interesting to know! Funny that you mentioned blue slush because that’s what I’ve got now! Tis a pain really because the sweeter juices are the ones I like most lol! Will have to look at the actual sweetener content next time I buy, although I’m not sure they always explicitly say!? I’ve found that letting my vape ‘warm up’ after I’ve turned it on tends to stop dry hits. Which makes no sense to me, and is quite annoying because I have to wait ten mins before I can vape. I have a non-wattage control battery by joyetech (which I actually prefer because its smaller and more convenient) but maybe I need to go back to my eleaf wattage control so that I can build it up. Thanks again!

I have a Vaporesso tarot nano mod with a Tobaco tank. No leaking and big clouds, only thing is the coils are not widely available. Its my sixth esig and not planning on changing. But sometimes I do miss my mouth to lung inhales.
I was tired of spending so much on liquid so I bought a huge bottle (a liter) of plain vg juice for a few euros and mix it with flavored 18 mg nicotin juice. Super cheap!

1 Like

Clouds? :wink:

that does sound cheap! 18 mg is so high! the shop i go to doesnt even sell more than 6 mg.

I mix it, so I vape 6 mg :slight_smile:

Oh haha ok that sounds better lol

1 Like

44 days strong without cigs or chew! and I just bought a new mod!

1 Like

My liquids for the next three or four weeks

2 Likes

Nice collection man.

I started vaping recently. Started with a juul, on to the blue, now I have simple smok v8 stick. Still learning but I’ve found a happy medium with mixing the naked brand freebases and salt nics.

It’s an insane amount cheaper than smoking and I’m not dying puffing a smoke after ball, during walks or bike rides.

1 Like

I’ve started moving away from the mods with batteries you have to charge externally it,s just easier. I used to love smok but I found the tanks would always leak and the fake smok coils from China started making there way in to UK vape shops unnoticed.
Have you seen the geekvape aegis mods I pretty much just use the aegis mini. I’ve found that they’re tanks don’t tend to leak though I alternate between the sub ohm tank with mesh coils that seem to last longer and I have a dripper tank which I love because the coils are exposed you can just get them red hot and run the tap over them and they are like new again. It costs less than a buck for two coils and the cotton is cheap aswell.
I havn’t tried nic salts as of yet. I was going to start making my own liquid but I can get the American ones for less than ten pounds for a 100ml I think that’s about twelve bucks. They brought a UK law in though where they aren’t allowed to sell it with the nicotine already mixed in in bottles larger than 10ml so we have to buy nic shots and mix it in, I don’t think they do that in the US do they…I will stop one day but I enjoy it for now🙂

1 Like

Where do you buy them?

Blockquote[quote=“Pants, post:41, topic:29966”]
I can get the American ones for less than ten pounds for a 100m
[/quote]

Yes a vape shop around Newcastle way called Washington vapes fran, they have a website.
The last time I ordered about the weeks ago or was£7.99 for 100ml bottles of French dude, pancake man and most of the ones made by the American brand called vape breakfast classics.
And there’s another American one called ‘keep it 100’ that is also mostly £7.99 I buy four different flavours by them, there’s mallow man (marshmallows) that’s lovely but very sweet, birthday cake, strawberry milkshake and one I can’t remember the name of, edit it’s called squares and is a bit waffley… They also sell loaded liquids I like they’re smores which is Graham cracker with a very light but creamy chocolate taste and glazed Donuts is very rich and nice. You have to buy your nic shots and add them and your probably know but I’ll say it just incase you don’t but you add two nic shots to a 100ml to make it 3mg nicotine strength, nic shots are a pound each so it ends up at nine or ten pounds for 120ml(100+20). If you were to buy that from a high Street shop a lot of then will try and charge you twenty pounds or more. I tend to but four to six weeks worth at a time is well worth it :+1:

They do have liquids at Washington vapes that are more expensive but they are no better quality. The ones I’ve said I like are very good quality.

Mallow man is a firm favourite of mine :grin:

1 Like

Brill thanks will check it out and order some, good to know about the ratio cus I probs always put too much nic shot in :flushed: them flavours all sound right up my street :+1::+1:

Yeah they are lovely. I want sure if you would know if not. They’re called shortfills because you get your hundred ml,s of liquid then there is space in the bottle to add in your nic shots. I bought a load from a local shop yesterday because it’s due to go out of date so it’s two pounds for 50ml bottles and twenty five pence for the small bottles that already contain the nicotine. Other than that occasion I would never buy from a local shop.
The loaded strawberry donut is a lot nicer than the keep it :100: strawberry milkshake just incase you fancy a strawberry one, the loaded is way nicer :grinning:

1 Like

I would highly recommend you buy a geekvape aegis mini @Donut89. In using one right now and they are waterproof and ip67 rated. There are a few different aegis models but the mini is plug and go instead of having to take the batteries out. Search geekvape aegis destruction on YouTube there’s literally prior running then over with tanks and freezing then in buckets of water then defrosting them and they still work. I’m post you a picture of mind in a minute. Like you said you have to mess about with your wismec, you definitely wouldn’t get let down by an aegis mini and there they aren’t expensive

Strawberry doughnut sounds good :+1::+1::+1:

How has weening yourself off been going?? Haven’t seen you on here (or missed you!)