Vegan and embarking on scary journey in vystopian world. Can anyone relate?

You are right. I will remember everything.
And so will everyone we invited since we are enforcing the 100% no alcohol.
By time we get there tomorrow the fridges will be locked and the kegs will be too, only thing up there that will be able to be used is the soda machine and the coffee pot. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I wish people cared about humans as much as @Alex_Passmore cares about animals. You have to be mighty comfortable to associate your diet with existential angst. And maybe a touch schizophrenic to think meat is part of a dystopian conspiracy.

I could drink to numb the pain of my human brethren subscribing to supernatural beliefs but I’m not going to come here and seek moral jollies in some passive aggressive way. Animals brutally kill each other (except the woke ones). Putting animals above plants is just as arbitrary as humans above animals.

Whatever winds your clock.

4 Likes

That one was my favorite too :laughing::grimacing:

1 Like

You hit the nerve, thats why

1 Like

I could drink because of the pain caused by crazy people killing each other over religious beliefs or the children starving because everyone is too concerned with having the biggest bank account.

3 Likes

With respect, a troll generally tends to dish out bullying and attack others and the OP hasn’t been doing this and I had reviewed their profile.

I would also note many users actions have offended other vegan members on here who have raised concerns in private.

My view, they started a post looking to connect with other vegans and their thread got hijacked. I do not agree with the OPs view on being vegan etc, so I ignored and didn’t comment, but I respect their right to be a vegan and reach out to others to discuss and this community should allow them to be free to do that.

It’s sad it got closed, it has reminded me a bit of the AA bashing on here.

My logic is pretty simple, if you don’t like it and have nothing constructive or helpful to say move on, if you think it’s inappropriate flag and we’ll review.

Let’s move on please.

18 Likes