Vegan and embarking on scary journey in vystopian world. Can anyone relate?

I’ve read through it all and don’t feel the need to close it at present thanks.

If you’re not vegan, can’t identify etc, i’d simply suggest ignoring the thread.

Again, please be respectful everyone.

3 Likes

1 Like

Im going to have to comment. This guy is not here to seek help. Hes here to condemn meat eaters and to claim that hes not responsible for his own addiction. Theres no ownage here, just blame and hate.

7 Likes

There is honestly nothing worse than a preaching vegan. I won’t paint it up with rainbows and sunshine. This is a sobriety forum pal. Not a platform to preach your views on what people should and shouldn’t be eating. Need help with your addiction, great. Dont come calling people out for being “triggered” when that is the exact response you wanted.

cognitive dissonance :rofl:

Gotta love people who use big words like that. They’re usually nutcase alcoholic vegans sjws

4 Likes

He disappeared aswell…

Something I said to @Lionfish a couple days ago. The only thing worse than a narcicist is a narcicist without conviction.

2 Likes

Is everyone ready for corned beef and cabbage tomorrow?
All this meat/animal talk made me hungry :joy:

2 Likes

Jesus, a magic Vegan. I wonder if he rode his grass eating Unicorn back to the land of Vystopia.

You worded it much better than I did, well played :ok_hand:

Let it go. Jesus. I have to mute this thread not because of him but you guys complaining about him.

3 Likes

I’m ready to let people eat whatever they want and not tell them they shouldn’t :joy:

Will there be beetroot with the corned beef and cabbage?

Actually we had our corned beef today. I had mine with cabbage he had his Ruben style on top of fries instead of bread.
Tomorrow we are having pork tacos, ribs, Mac and cheese and a huge 3 tier cheesecake :joy:

1 Like

Arrrghh!!! Why did all my posts get flagged and hidden?! Thats upset me now, I thought I made a pretty damned good point haha!

5 Likes

My god that sounds like absolute heaven

1 Like

Perks of having our wedding dinner on saint Patrick’s Day at the restaurant my hubby to be is in the process of taking over the kitchen for :joy:
Freshly smoked ribs and pork. Lol

I thought you made a good point too. Nobody can “make” you drink, that idea is just ridiculous.

4 Likes

That word Perks is triggering me! :rofl:

2 Likes

I can’t lie.
I wanted to say many of those same things. I don’t think they would have came out as nicely as your comments did.
Mine sounded more snarky and mocking when I said it out loud so I figured best not write it out yours were good.
Some people just can’t handle the truth.
I have 20 years of excuses on why I drank. And that’s exactly what they are excuses because not a single time was I forced.
oh way. I was once by a friend to drink to the point they we’re holding me down. It wasn’t that big of a deal because I knew I could say the word and they would stop.

3 Likes

Haha
Sorry man how about benefits?
But then again addicts can find anything triggering.
Tho on the other side Chris and I sat in a bar today all day inches from kegs, cans and bottles while we decorated the room we are using tomorrow for the wedding dinner and even when I was so stressed I cried sitting there not once did I think about drinking a beer

Atleast you will be able to remember the best day of your life from start to finish sober… And wake up the next day with memories for years to come and no hangover.

3 Likes

@anon84416494 seriously, i was baffled that your posts got flagged as well.

3 Likes

So? Just say it mate! I don’t have time for bullshit and I wont suffer people trying to dish it out to good people like the TS community and if I feel someone needs calling out, I have no problem doing it. Everyone should feel the same in my opinion in that sense.

3 Likes