View from your front door, back door or window

Sorry, I hope I never offended. My home is helping me stay motivated to enjoy being sober. I just love working around here with the sea smell in my nose and not spending anymore time moaning and groaning about a hangover inside.

I hope you enjoy your weekend :heart:

4 Likes

Your house is BEAUTIFUL. No need to apologize. Thanks for sharing a little corner of your world with us. It looks peaceful.

3 Likes

Thank you. It is and I love my life. Well every part of it except my lack of control once I have a drink. Twice per week getting smashed then 2-3 days per week recovering was leaving me 2 days a week to try and live and appreciate what I’ve been so fortunate to have built. I do not wish to take things for granted any longer.

5 Likes

Gratitude helps the attitude for sure and that is a spot of land to be grateful for. Welcome! Former binge drinker/blackout artist/all around ungrateful jerk here. This place helps me get better at all those things. I’m happy you are here.

4 Likes

Thank you. That’s a very nice thing to hear and for you to say!

2 Likes

View of backyard… kiddo learning to cross country ski

17 Likes

You keep feeding them and they keep growing, don’t they?

4 Likes

12 Likes

He’s getting so big :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I already posted this in the cloud watching thread, but I am simply amazed at the beauty outside my back door at my new home. Not so new now after 6+ months but every season that goes by in this first year is a new experience here. Winter can be tough but it can also be stunning.

13 Likes

So beautiful. Making our way through these cold months means looking a little harder for those amazing vistas

1 Like

I responded to you in the wrong place the other day, then the site started timing out on me when I tried correcting it. Anyway, I’m admittedly a bit envious, but you didn’t offend me, and I apologize for making you think you did. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Saw this cool creature out my window today. Sorry picture not that clear because of the window screen.

13 Likes

Currently it’s an ominous looking and stormy night out there! Wind is howling, waves crashing over the wall, below zero… just full on creepy night.

13 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

I hope that the stories I tell myself about being “chased out” are false. I love it here.

11 Likes

It looks peaceful :+1:

1 Like