Vision Board / I AM / Law Of Attraction Thread!

I thought it would be fun, inspiring, and motivational to create a thread that we could come into and treat like a vision board. Feel free to post images, memes, or quotes that personify and helps you visualize the life you would like to create for yourself. What does a successfully sober life look to you? Where do you aspire to live? What do you aspire to gain? (Healthy relationships, fit body and lifestyle, more energy to achieve your goals, career aspirations, dream apartment or home, dream renovations, birthing children, etc). If you would like to get pregnant and you feel like addiction keeps you from achieving this dream, post photos of a nursery that you can imagine yourself breast feeding your baby in. If you would like to achieve your degree, post photos of studious behavior or your face edited at a graduation in a cap and gown. Starting a new business? Share a picture of your new business space. Those are all of my examples. One of my major goals that I’m releasing out to the universe is to own and operate a successful real estate investing business and to also own a beautiful loft apartment (my favorite kind of home style). I’ll post some photos that inspire me. Feel free to join in. There is no right or wrong way to participate, YOUR dreams are YOUR dreams.

40 Likes

Those are all beautiful mindsets to attract and I believe that you are already on your way there by putting it down into words. You’re actively taking the action by pursuing your sobriety. I look forward to watching you transform into a fear-less, open hearted, ego-free being. <3

That’s like my dream on steroids. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

It will never be possible but my dream is to spend the rest of my life on a beautiful beach. I have no specific beach in mind. I don’t have a clue where this one is but it looks pretty nice to me.

10 Likes

It’s only impossible if you tell yourself no!! :wink:

6 Likes

20 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

I am attracting the most beautiful life, it is abundant and full of love and joy. I am surrounded by kind, good-hearted people who care about important things. I am growing and learning everyday and I look forward to teaching, learning, travelling, experiencing & living with some inner peace and calm. I know that there are good days and hard days, life is full of ups and downs, but that IS life. I envision my life where two things are my focus: BALANCE and COURAGE. And with these comes so much more. I live in gratitude and awe for the blessings I’ve been given. I have a lot to say Thank You for :heart:

10 Likes

I stumbled across these three other day! “law of attraction” planner /journal.

I might borrow some promots for my bullet journal :grin:
2 Likes

I love this idea Shay!! I’m going to come back to this…I made a great decision to have a personal training session at 6am lol

5 Likes

This is a great idea for a thread! @Desire2ChangeToday I love the idea of a loft style apartment and that photo you posted is beautiful.

So far my sobriety has helped me achieve a lot of the things I only dreamed of when I was drinking. My marriage has been repaired, I no longer have credit card debt, I’m able to save money instead of spending it all on booze and irresponsible drunk purchases.

Now the thing that I look forward to achieving most is traveling with my wife. We have been saving for years and then of course the pandemic arrived when we were about to start planning. I have visions of going all across the US, Europe, Australia and then go from there…

9 Likes

Same

Well my trainer never showed up so now I’m doing cardio. At least the appointment got me in the door :slight_smile:

5 Likes

At least it got you out the door in the mindset to break a sweat! Good job love. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

You will definitely get to travel in due time!!! That damn covid! Keep saving and you guys will get to travel for even longer than intended!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:!!

1 Like

I’m going to own property in the country, a farm. I’m going ro rent a cabin far north and see the aurora borealis. I’m going to triple my savings and investments. I’m going to learn more to support my career. I’m going to continue to develop my relationship with myself and my kids. I’m going to find a partner that truly suits me.

That felt good lol

10 Likes

You have balance. You ARE balanced. Yes! :person_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

You ARE peace at peace in your homely and cozy farm house in the country. I can see you on your farmers porch drinking your favorite coffee or tea while staring up at the stars reflecting on your accomplishments filled with gratitude. Yes! :pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

2 Likes

I got to see this by going to the gym so early! This sounds super cheesy, but good things are waiting to be found

10 Likes