Wake up. It's Game Day!

6 days 10 hrs 49 mins until the rivalry. #GoGreen.

1 Like

1 Like

imagehttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4nKBKutc_xJoo-b1ThMwroX4co6VYCHUp16O5vffgMrVWhA

Appalachian State University. Go Mountaineers!

2 Likes

Pls note Ohio State lost yesterday. :raised_hands:

This LSU game is crayzay

1 Like

Jiminy crickets! 7 OTs. 72-74. I missed this because we were watching A Christmas Story.

1 Like

It was insane. Orgeron had Gatorade dumped on his head. Then 1 second was put back on clock. Then A&M tied it. Finally A&M won. Whew! I’m worn out.

Oh wow! Got the bath and didn’t win lol. Doesn’t shake up too much in the grand scheme of things but keeps Jimbo outta hot water.

I think Oklahoma is more deserving of the 4 spot than Ohio St. Poor UCF doesn’t stand a chance. Like Boise was always on the outside back in the mid 2000s

1 Like

Lots of football to watch today fraaands. Do you think AL or Georgia will win the SEC championship this afternoon? So many of my friends are going. I’m jealous. Stomp.
Roll Tide!

Have a pick??

Hurts came up big time money for y’all. He saved the day. Gotta be Bama, Clemson, ND and Ohio State.

1 Like

My voice is hoarse from yelling so much lol
So happy for Jalen! Georgia showed up to play no doubt! Hubs was happy about Buckeyes too!

It’s not football, but damn this NCAA volleyball championship is entertaining as all hell.

Go Huskers

1 Like

Holy mackerel, what a beatdown.

1 Like

Dude, seriously. They are unstoppable

2 Likes

@CaptAZ @Englishd could yall hear me screaming during the game? I hope link below works lol

I’m wigging out. I may actually get to go to CA for the game. Friend has extra ticket, and I could stay with them. More direct flights have been added, so if I book a flight I’m thuuurrr. When I start a GoFundMe account for my flight, pls donate so I can hop on a bird kthx lol

1 Like