Wake up. It's Game Day!

Wonderful day of games today, they were actually pretty competitive.

Sad note, Tyler Trent passed today. Boiler up young man, he touched me from all those miles away.

1 Like

Yes. Good football yesterday!
Watched a story from ESPN about Tyler. What an inspiration to so many people. My SIL also died a few years back from a rare type of sarcoma. Sarcomas are very aggressive forms of cancer. I guess we just never know the ripple effect our lives have on others. Tyler’s story is certainly a powerful one. RIP

1 Like

Wish they could have pullee it off on Sunday! Steelers woulda made the playoffs!

For the Browns to 1-31 in 2 years too 7-8-1 in one year is pretty freaking remarkable though.

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Never.

Saints and LSU fan. It’s been rough watching football and not having a drink. I was in and out with alcohol over this past season, only 2 days sober right now. But, that’s ok. I’m making it!

2 Likes

Tick tock tick tock… yaassssss… it’s almost game time ladies n gentlemen! #rtr

Reviving college football thread

Miami vs. Florida game so sloppy. Lawd.

Okaaay McDonalds…I see you! #rtr

Let’s go Orange!

It’s Game Day!!! Happy to report it’s 68 degrees in Birmingham. Humidity is only 77%. We’re freezing down here. Heh. Crisp football season weather has arrived!!!

I’m watching Ohio State, Alabama, and Auburn today. 4 of our starters are suspended, because they didnt show for a team function (a movie???). Way to go team leaders. Ugh. Anyhoo, our redshirts could beat Duke with me as a receiver. :joy::rofl::joy:

Lol

Y’all. This georgia game is crayyyyzay

#10 looks like he was just open

Lucky no pass interference

The SEC… :raised_hands:

ROLL TIDE !!! 24-17 in the 2nd. Mac Jones got this… hopefully. Heh. Tide depth chart is amazeballzzzz 4real tho

1 Like

It’s gameday!!! RTR

1 Like