Wanted to introduce myself

Thank you!

Hey welcome to the community. Really good people on here helping each other out. Congrats on your 2 weeks. I know they’re tough.

1 Like

Congrats on your 2 weeks and welcome to the forum!!!

Here is a great link to help you navigate around a bit.

Welcome to the forum! 2022

1 Like

Thanks for the link! Helps alot

1 Like

You’re welcome. :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the community and congrats on 2 weeks!

1 Like

Welcome Scott and congratulations on 2 werks. Glad you are here

1 Like

Welcome. Fantastic effort! Keep coming back. I’d be lost without this forum!!! Best community ever! :star2:

1 Like

Thank you all! Yes this forum has helped me so much! This is my millionth time “quitting” but this time seems different and reading everybody’s experiences are a huge help!

2 Likes

Welcome! This is a great place to check in when the urge hits. I’m just over 9 months free of booze and this community has been key for that. Reading of other people’s triumphs and troubles keeps me inspired and grounded in the work.

Congratulations on the first two weeks. I hope you are finding your way to new habits and ways to take care of yourself. You deserve to be happy and healthy and safe.

Keep up the good work and participate here as often as you can!

1 Like

9 months! That’s awesome and I’m getting there one day at a time! I plan on being on here more often cause I know tough days are ahead. This forum has already helped me so much these past 2 weeks

Welcome Scott! I came to TS after years of sobriety and the community experience has enhanced my sobriety with all the different perspectives and struggles. And when COVID hit, I was able to lean in hard here and replace some of my AA face to face support.

Here’s a couple of great threads full of ideas on how people here have gotten and stayed sober.

2 Likes

Good job!! Glad you’re here.

1 Like

Thank you for the links and I agree this forum is a great help! When I’m getting urges I come on here and read. Really helps bring some calm to me and I read until I feel those urges dissipate. Thank you!

Thank you and I’m sticking around here this time!

Welcome 2 weeks is brilliant :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Congrats Scott and welcome to the team amigo!

1 Like

Way to go, Scott!. Today is day one for me and it helps reading your post.
All the best!
Earl

1 Like

Congrats on day one!! The posts on here help me alot and I’m glad mine provided some for you! Being sober is worth everything!!

1 Like