We are 13 days sober today!

Good evening out there fellow sober friends. I find that these daily blogs help, it helps writing about it (sober journey) and reading all your stories.

We went for a skate lastnight and that made me extremely happy. I haven’t skated in years. :grin: My partner is still going strong and being very supportive. He’s looking good and he’s positive that this is the right thing for us!

I love hearing all your stories, and as long as I’m sober, I’ll be writing right back.

P.S. There is a big huge storm here in Saskatoon today and our power just went out… very strange weather we’ve been having. So writing and talking about a positive future is on the agenda for the rest of the night.

V

3 Likes

Hi V!

Great work on 13 days, sounds like you are making the most of your new sober life.

Regular check ins are definitely great for accountability!

You might like to join the daily check in thread, or create a journal-type topic which you add replies to each day, rather than creating a new topic each time you want to check in. This helps keep the forum tidy so everyone can get and give the support they need :sparkling_heart:

Hope you’re staying safe and well through he storm :blush: