We need to laugh. Make it happen

@aircircle look, doggie onesies :joy::+1:

@anon2074485 @dot.dot.dot OMG OMG OMG !!! This picture just brought me a wave of early morning joy :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Have to show this to the wife. We have a whippet and she’s always winding me up about coats for her. She’ll love that😁

2 Likes

“Karen did you drink my kombucha?” “No Chad you left it on the governor Winthrop desk in the foyer remember? Here have a sip of my pumpkin spice latte.” …“Mason, dont wander too far away from mommy and daddy ok, and zip up your jacket honey!”

2 Likes

Super stylish! As if they give a fuck! Just makes the master and the seller happy.
I need some brandy for my tea. Perhaps.

Ovaltine!

://youtu.be/lcgEN3CaqXs

4 Likes

Yesss!! In fact this came up on my evaluation last year lol. Trying to get that “WTF!?” look off my face while in a WTF moment has been a little challenging for me.

1 Like

I’ve never watched the video before now but I’m listening to this-makes me smile. It was my dads favorite song!

This is next:

My dad got his sense of humor from my Gramma, this is what she plays on Christmas eve. I’m wrapping presents to these cheesy songs today :slight_smile:

Omg… This is made me laugh out loud :joy::joy:

1 Like

If this doesn’t put a smile on you, there is something wrong with you! Lol!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Nothing worse then being in the first category.

3 Likes

brian

10 Likes

He’s not the messiah. He’s a very naughty boy!!!

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

12 Likes

7 Likes

FB_IMG_1545780872889

3 Likes