Weed is now a problem

I’m sooooo blonde. Or technically retarded lol

258 days off weed, never felt better. It’s get easier as you progress. I used to smoke every waking hour I was not at work, 7 days a week for the last 10 years. 20 year habit all up. So happy that shit doesn’t rule my life any longer

1 Like

3 days sober!!

2 Likes

Congratulations! 3 days is a big accomplishment! How are you holding up?

Its rough. Rage comes out of nowhere. Sleep is nonexistent. I crave smoking.

But, I’ve got this. I want this badly.

1 Like

I understand the rage thing. I’m facing something similar with alcohol. My mood swings are atrocious. But it’s better than numbing ourselves with drugs/alcohol! You can do this!!

2 Likes

with myself experiences, symptoms usually last, 12 days, it gets better at 21 days, weed is a powerful drug, not dangerous by any means, I been a smoking since 11 years of age, I quit for my own personal reasons, I’m currently at 82 days after relapsing at 135 days, is possible just not easy because we have enjoyed it for so long, I can honestly after 24 years I’m hanging up my gloves.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

I want to be rid of it so bad. It’s been my crutch for so long!

1 Like

Weed is the devil, Henry you have somethibg that has your Inter balance and you canto control it, in like you, trying to love a normal life out of weed, praying helps me a lot

I can defintely relate here I am 29 years young and I simply quit smoking pot tonight as I bought my last bag . So I get it I was once sober for 2 years and then relapsed . I’m so glad there are others out there like me . Thank you

HI! Thank you so much for sharing your story. I relate to a lot of what you said. How are you holding up now?