Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

I can relate to the long game comment for sure!

No weight loss this week :frowning: yet no gain. Damn weightloss plateaus. I need to figure out how to get past this

3 Likes

Saturday.
196.6 lbs.
I was hoping and thinking I went down :grimacing:
Oh well, maintaining exactly the same is good.
I just wish it was a bit -195 and Iā€™m traveling again next week :grimacing: thatā€™s never good.

4 Likes

I hit 69kg earlier :partying_face: I feel like I have been eating terribly, but my body doesnā€™t seem to have registered. Hoping I can snap out of the over eating and keep this up. I am close now to a healthy bmi.

5 Likes

Down 2lbs this week!! Hell yeah. Ive been hovering around the same weight for 3 weeks. Hopefully this means im breaking my plateau. 13.3lbs to go by jan 31st!!

7 Likes

YES!!! so excited for you. You are seriously kicking ass and seeing the results. Way to go CJ :clap::clap:

2 Likes

I made it to 267.5.
i feel good kinda sluggish but i an seeing a huge difference.
My anxiety eating is under control lately

4 Likes

The weight I hadnā€™t gained even though I was eating badly has arrived. Turns out my body was having a delayed reaction. I really want to get control of the snacking. I donā€™t seem to want to eat real foods at the moment. Today will be my Day 1 of a healthier eating approach :apple:

6 Likes

@J_Lo_Ste and @Mareika77 way to go ā€“ i know it is not easy and you grateful that you are seeing the benefits of your hard work :muscle:

2 Likes

UGH - i know itā€™s frustrating. Yeah to day 1 of healthier eating. I also think you should be kind to yourself as you are early in sobriety and untangling a lot at the moment (emotion wise).
With you on mindful snacking and healthier eating - we can do this and be healthier in our sober journey :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: I didnā€™t snack but did have pizza and maltesers, you are absolutely right about being kind. I managed the gym and it is a Friday so baby steps!

3 Likes

Bonus points for gym on a friday!! @JennyH

1 Like

Iā€™m under 65 kg first time in ages. And it starts to show now. Iā€™ve got a few nice comments from neighbours and workmates.
Iā€™m still not on the healthy road food wise. Too much convinience food. Iā€™m just not bothered to cook fresh food. Really have to work on this!
But I downloaded a 5k walk- run- walk program on my Garmin watch and keep with it 3 times per week that really does the trick for me.
Being outside in nature helps with my mental state as well.
So yeah itā€™s good here.

2 Likes

Way to go Anne!! The sober life is full of amazing rewards.
Baby steps and youā€™ll be able to make healthy eating and working out a second nature :wink: 90+ days and going strong in sobriety :muscle:

194.6 lbs.
back under 195lbs makes me happy.
:raised_hands:

3 Likes

Gained 1lb this week. I was expecting it because i decreased exercise and ate moreā€¦bummer. im off track for my final weighin 1/31/24. Almost down to 3 months left :frog:

Will get back on track this week bygoneit

3 Likes

194.0 Lbs.
Always a welcome surprise.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Great number Eric. :clap:

1 Like

Down 1lb. This week

13.5lbs to lose in 86 days if i want my prize money! Ive come this far in my journey. I want to succeed and get my prize.

3 Likes

I am almost back down to 69kg and it seems to be stabilising. I am doing terribly with my healthy eating but still managing to reduce portion size and doing my exercise.

Good luck @Cjp willing you to do it!

2 Likes

@cjp @jennyh
Way to go ladies!!! Keep going strong :muscle::raised_hands:

2 Likes