Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

You can definitely be proud of yourself. Awesome job!

4 Likes

201.6 lbs
Still gaining :grimacing:
Not much. But wrong direction.
:pray::heart:

7 Likes

Great job CJ.
Those are some fantastic numbers and stats you got there. You been working so hard. I’m so proud of you my friend.
:pray::heart:

5 Likes

The holiday season is about over and your healthy habits are kicking in …the weight will change direction soon.

4 Likes

WEEK 07: 12st [-1.2lb, total: -7lb]

Mini-milestone met :muscle: I’ve hit ‘healthy BMI’ range. Very happy :tada:

5 Likes

Well done Louise thats brilliant!! :clap: xx :heart: :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Thanks Kelly. I’m chuffed. Need to get the idea of ‘pizza reward’ out of my head though :face_with_peeking_eye: X

2 Likes

Haha yes i have a tendancy to do that too but instead ive made it so i can have a food reward or treat once a fortnight when i get paid…its usually a chinese chicken curry with rice and chips and i literally stuff my face but one naughty meal once a fortnight makes no difference to anything plus i enjoy it more…maybe something you could try?

2 Likes

I like that. A treat but in a controlled way. Thank you, yes I will try that :pray: X

1 Like

Yes, its a treat and something to look forward to plus when you do have it you enjoy it more xx

1 Like

Way to go @Louloubelle and consistent progress woohooo

2 Likes

Thank you @Cjp :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: X

2 Likes

Fantastic work girl :muscle:…lol, I feel ya on wanting to celebrate with a pizza.
You are doing great love… keep living this healthy lifestyle :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Thanks lovely :kissing_heart:
I have a real weakness for pizza :pizza::grimacing: X

3 Likes

Me too sista…I feel that restraint. You are doing great!

3 Likes

200 lbs yippee :raised_hands:
Back to my goal weight.
Now I got to get back to the one nineties so I can have my wiggle room back :blush:

5 Likes

I lost 3.7lbs this week. Oh my goodness. So close to my goal i can taste it! I can do my final weighin as early as friday so we shall see!!

Im going to reward myself with a nice steak dinner mmmm

10 Likes

I’ve lost

Progress

and anxiety has returned with those “lost pounds” and his new friends

2 Likes

:notes: this girl is on fire :notes:

3 Likes

Jan 1st i was 254lb :grimacing:
January 8th I am now at 246lb

Probably lost water weight but have made some huge changes to my diet and exercise also, so I will still take this as a win!

Goal is to lose 5lb a month to an end result of 180lb (to start… I will see how I feel near that weight)

7 Likes