Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

@Cjp ahhh !! Only just seen this. That’s amazing !! So close ! X

3 Likes

Plateau…stuck at exactly 11 stone, still a stone down from starting tho and i did have a couple of treat days over Christmas…i will persevere :muscle:

6 Likes

Might be time to use this thread… Over last xmas (not this recent one) I was weighing in at 207lbs. The year before that I dropped 60lbs from 226 lbs down to 160 lbs but then I lost motivation and focus and put most of it back on.

It seems I’ve needed a “scare” each time to get it going so this time now that I’m down to 187.4 lbs and want to reach 170 to 175 lbs, I need to find a way to go into maintenance mode and keep it stable.

6 Likes

Im 2 weeks sober and way more active now, and ive gained 2 lbs :skull::skull::melting_face::melting_face: i know it takes time tho

4 Likes

Definitely. Patience and grace. Fill your surroundings with healthy food substitutes.

2 Likes

I’m frustrated
Depressed
Angry
My friend passed and have not been eating
Just doing that, just water and coffee
Gained 5 lbs

3 Likes

I’m so sorry that you lost your friend.

Grief is hard, and your body’s nervous system is in a state of the “freeze” response. It’s a natural response to having someone you care about pass away.

Please take care of yourself. Your friend likely wouldn’t want you suffering too I would assume.

2 Likes

Yeah. My wife made soup tonight and i tried really hard to eat

I just feel like screaming punching something
Not hurt something. I need like a boxers bag or something. It’s 1235 am

But i won’t , so ill just go to sleep

1 Like

I’m back up to 199 lbs again after getting down to 188. I know what to do though it’s just a matter of doing it. I have been eating a lot of bad foods and aside from making me bloated, my body hurts, I sleep like crap and have headaches all day. When I was eating clean I didn’t take any Ibuprofen for like 3 weeks because I was pain free. Crazy how what we eat affects us so much! Proud of you all :sunglasses::metal:t2:

6 Likes

WEEK 08: 11st 12.5lb [-1.5lb, total: -8.5lb]

Going in the right direction :smiling_face:

7 Likes

199.0 lbs
Yes!!

8 Likes

It is crazy but its also makes alot of sense because alot of the bad stuff has an inflammatory effect on the body…i eat the good stuff for 2 weeks then i allow myself a treat once a fortnight where i can have whatever i want for 1 meal and i literally stuff my face, its something to look forward to…maybe might be an idea for you?

4 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m new to this thread, I’ve not been here before.
I have given myself a goal of losing 12lbs.
On 2.1.24 I was 11st 3
Today I am 10st 12.
I am cutting out carbs mostly and all the usual sugary junk.
Once my head is in the right space I’m usually quite committed.
I’m doing 3 x 30 squats each time I clean my teeth.
I have signed up to a charity walk for Alzheimer’s Society so have upped my walking in training for that.
I’ve just started training for a 5k run too.
And am playing badminton regularly with a friend.
See you tomorrow :running_woman:

10 Likes

I’m 8 days sober and I’ve lost 4kg!! Imagine how much weight I’m going to lose without a couple bottles of wine every night - I view it as a driving point to stay sober!

8 Likes

Met my weightloss goal folks! Lost 50lbs in a little less than a year!!! Now i just have to keep it off until i can do the final weighin. The earliest i can do it is friday!!! Woot woot.

Consistency and perseverence pay off

22 Likes

That’s amazing!! Great work!!

:partying_face: :clap: :muscle:

5 Likes

Wow, 50lbs! That is amazing. Massive congrats to you, great job xx

5 Likes

Congratulations CJ :pray:t2::heart::hugs:

6 Likes

YESSSS !! Congratulations ! All that hard work has paid off :heart_eyes:
So…. What are you treating yourself to?! :yum: x

6 Likes