Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! So happy for you CJ what a class act :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I feel this… my right knee in particular is not liking the extra weight I have gained prior to the New Year. Have made some changes since Jan 1st but of course will take time to lose the weight. I didnt gain it all in 1 day, so it will take more than 1 day to lose. Proud of you too friend!

5 Likes

Wow!!! :astonished: congratulations :confetti_ball: Youre such an inspiration to me!!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone! Im going to celebrate after my weighin with a steak dinner at home! Ive limited my beef intake for the last 2 months sooo that will be a major treat.

9 Likes

I love this! This really helps thank you Dana!

7 Likes

Checking in at 10.11.4
Lost 1.2lbs
Feeling good :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Well done pinky! Happy for you! :heart:

3 Likes

This was me yesterday, starting at:

-110kgs/243lbs/17st 4.4lbs.
-BMI 41.4 Obese Class III.
-50in waist.

First target:

-34.5kg/76lbs/5.4st to lose to get into the ‘overweight’ range on the BMI scale.

(I do have some mini-goals to check-off along the way too)

Then I will go from there to get down into the ‘heathy’ BMI range.

I’m inspired by your journey @Cjp you’ve smashed it! :clap:t2::star2:

9 Likes

Aww thanks @CATMANCAM it hasnt been easy but its been rewarding. I was obese. Im still considered overweight according to BMI. All the experts dont like the bmi because if you have alot of muscle mass it doesnt give you credit.

6 Likes

Checking in at 10.11.2
A loss of . 2 of a lb
:sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Checking in at 10.10.4
Lost .8 of a lb
Happy :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Checking in at 10.9.8
Lost .6 of a lb
Feeling good, happy to be in single lbs now :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Finally broke through the plateau stage!!!

10 stone 10 lbs this morning…YES!!!

1 stone 4lbs lost altogether :blush:

10 Likes

Ahhh nice one Kelly :clap::pray::heart: X

2 Likes

Thank you so much Louise :blush: :heart:

3 Likes

Weight loss is my #1 reason for cutting back the alcohol. Not that it’s the most important reason, just that it’s the most visible and trackable and therefore the most accessible as a means of motivation.

Drinking made me pack on 30-35 pounds all by itself. It’s amazing how fast it comes off when you stop drinking and exercise even a little.

My goal is simply to stop being definitionally “obese” this year. I want to get below 200 pounds. I’ll still be overweight, but not kids-pointing-at-me-going-“Mommy look at that man!”-overweight.

I went from 245 to 241.5 in four days recently. That timeframe included a ~36-hour fast. That was interesting! Ironically the hunger lessens after ~24 hours of not eating.

6 Likes

congrats – happy for your progress! :muscle:

3 Likes

what an amazing feeling! way to go Kelly!!! :muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks so much :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

WEEK 09 : 11st 12lb [-0.5lb, total: -9lb]

A modest loss this week. I’m pleased as I’m fairly sure my imminent period might be causing me to hold some water weight. And if anyone saw my picture of icecream last night, well, there’s that :wink::rofl: X

6 Likes