Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

making great weekly progress and that is what’s important.

2 Likes

Thanks Jasmine. That’s so lovely of you :kissing_heart: X

1 Like

Met my 50lb weightloss goal friday. Now i have to atleast maintain for the next week cuz the company i made the bet with can ask me to reweigh. So yeah excited but cautious…not across the finish line yet. Soon so fricken soon

11 Likes

I know you’ve got this challenge CJ… Looking forward to celebrating it properly with you next week😍

3 Likes

You’ve got this @Cjp !!! :muscle: X

2 Likes

Checking in with -8.6lbs, the first week is always the biggest loss, because it’s mostly water weight, but it’s good motivation. :blush:

9 Likes

Nicely done Cam :+1:t4:. It feels great to loose any weight (water or otherwise). Wishing you continued success :pray:t4:

2 Likes

153 lbs down from 160 hw. Slowly making my way back below 150, just focusing on that short term goal for now. I’m on an elimination diet which certainly helps, but also my partner is also trying to lose so we can support each other. I spent $50 on healthy foods at the grocery store last night (fruit, yogurt etc) so I am ready for the week!

4 Likes

Began at 294 early Dec. now sitting at 278. So down 16lbs in past 7 weeks.

Enjoying this journey in entirety. Sobriety. Health. Weight loss. Mental clarity.

Best

7 Likes

That’s incredible :muscle: X

1 Like

Great start, it’s good when you lose a decent amount in the beginning, it definitely motivates you to keep going. Well done :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Checking in at 10.8.8, back to where I was before a weekend of house sitting when I ate nothing but rubbish.
Back on it :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Checking in at 10.8.6
A loss of .2 of a lb
Happy with that :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

My weigh in days are Monday morn. Trying hard not to obsess and do it on the daily or every second… so hard… but sticking to things I say I am is my focus of ‘24

5 Likes

WEEK 10 : 11st 13lb [+1lb, total: -8lb]

Gained a pound. Not very happy. I’ll sulk for a bit. Then back to it :muscle: X

2 Likes

Great work. Keep at it. Dont get discouraged for too long

1 Like

Thanks CJP. Just a bit disappointing. I feel really sluggish at the moment so may need to mix my diet up a bit. Or maybe hormones. The ridiculous amount of caffeine I’m consuming can’t be helping :face_with_peeking_eye: X

2 Likes

So, i have a fasting cholesterol blood test on Monday morning to check my cholesterol levels, im nervous because ive worked damn hard on lowering it these past few months…eating healthy as i can and losing weight…i know if it hasnt lowered to a healthy range im going to be pretty upset so im putting this out there as i may need some support should this go badly. Love you guys :heart:

4 Likes

Ya I got my results yesterday :cry: I see doc Wednesday. But my cholesterol numbers are back up like in November 22. Then I got them way down in March of 23 so I wouldn’t have to take statins. As you might remember. Well now they are back up.

Ya know, it was really hard work eating the way I did to get my levels so low. And now I don’t think I eat all that bad. I eat pretty healthy. And even then I’m sacrificing a lot if fried food and steaks and dairy. So I’m keeping a very open mind and, ya know. I want to enjoy this sober life. Eat healthy and not have to worry about it. I mean it’s nice to have a little blue cheese on the side with salad. Or a cappuccino with nice steamed frothy milk.

So we’re in the same boat again. Almost. I hope you got your numbers down. I’m thinking I might just take my doctors recommendation and if that’s going to the dark side of pharma then……. We’ll see.
:pray:t2::heart:

Amazing timing your/my posts.

5 Likes

Meanwhile weighing I happy at 198.4 lbs.
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

4 Likes