Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

Thanks so much. Well done to you too, 11lbs is fantastic :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s about what Iā€™ve lost
But my anxiety this past while month i gained it all back
Back to work!

4 Likes

Checking in. Only gained 0.6lbs during vacation. Im not excited but ok with that given i was eating whatever i wanted. Back to my weightloss lifestyle today. I want to lose another 10lbs

8 Likes

Was up a pound on Monday weigh in. Seems I am just yo-yoing for past month. Sticking with it though.

5 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart: xx

3 Likes

Still chugging alongā€¦ Not sure where I was last time I posted but Iā€™m back up a bit to 154. Iā€™ve been logging everything but going over often. Kind of in a rut.

6 Likes

WEEK 13 : 11st 11lb [+1lb, total: -10lb]

GRRRR.

6 Likes

197.4 lbs :monkey_face::penguin:

3 Likes

Hi everyone, new to this thread. I started February 1st

My goal is to lose about 17lbs total (random number I know)

Weighed in this morning ā€¦

8 Likes

I give up.
Up like 4lbs from 2 weeks ago. This is ridiculous.

Iā€™m ready to punch something.

FUCK!!

7 Likes

Donā€™t give up. So my best friend and I started at the same time. Iā€™m doing 1200 calories a day and not much working out other than a few pushups and walking ā€¦ sheā€™s been doing very serious work outs and eating healthy. She hasnā€™t lost anything weight wiseā€¦ but she took measurements and has lost around her waist etc . Muscle weighs more than fat (I think, pretty sure thatā€™s accurate)

6 Likes

I hear you. I recently gave up sugar and GAINED 6 pounds. Everyone says this is impossible. I managed.

Its taking me back to my source. I believe that I probably really donā€™t know how to feed myself and that by removing processed junk I was taking in actual calories. I donā€™t know a fix especially an easy fix but I do know that giving up isnā€™t the right call.

Learn to rest, not quit. Try to find some grace for yourself today. Your body might be re-adjusting from the calories you were taking in when you were drinking.

5 Likes

Down 1lb this week. Slow and steady wins the race!! Id like to lose atleast 8 more lbs. My therapist and trainers goal for me is to be comfortable in a bikini. :grimacing:

Im just coming off a serious weightloss goal with a deadline so i think im gonna leave this goal open ended for now. May change but for nowā€¦consistency and healthy eating/workouts for the win

5 Likes

Aw man! That sounds unbelievably frustrating. It sucks when youā€™re doing everything right and still not seeing any movement on the scales.

Just a quick thing I noticed, you mentioned doing lots of strenght training and heavy lifting. Could it be that youā€™re just gaining muscle weight?

2 Likes

Iā€™m down to my lowest weight since before 2020. And about a 1.5 lbs from my current goal.

7 Likes

Thanks Amy,
Yeah it is. Been pretty consistent with food and training for past month. So not moving and even gaining is blah :confused:, but it is what it is.
As to muscle over fat, perhaps a bit but muscle doesnā€™t usually build as fast as fat loss, but again, weā€™ll keep trudging on.
Been three sessions of weight training per week past month, going to up it to 4 sessions this and next week. Wife leaves for Mexico for 3 weeks after that so will increase to 5 sessions per week while sheā€™s gone, and see where Iā€™m at end of March. Iā€™m going to dial everything in tight during that period.
Trying to get some muscle tone in by the time we start up our landscape business in May. Then hit hard for summer.

7 Likes

WEEK 14 : 11st 9.5lb [-1.5lb, total: -11.5lb]

5 Likes

I started my journey last year at 286lbs and this year Iā€™m 191.4 (as of yesterday) as much as I find myself indulging in my DOC I have still pushed my fitness journey. I am proud of everyone in the community! You guys are so strong even on the hard days!!

8 Likes

IMG_7547
Slowly but surelyā€¦

7 Likes

195.2 lbs
Pretty satisfied with that after the week Iā€™ve had
:pray:t2::heart:

8 Likes