Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

So fricken proud. I took one hour gym class this morning and stayed for another 50min on the treadmill. Its been years since i worked out for two hours straight. Feeling fantastic and wearing size medium clothes!!! I havent been a medium in years!! Today i dont care what the scale says…

16 Likes

The scale says I am 223lbs today. On February 13th, I was 237lbs.

My goal is 190lbs. I signed up for a personal trainer and got a referral to a dietitian, and I have a year.

Let’s do this!

11 Likes

I absolutely love this! Way to go CJ – you are looking fantastic :heart:

4 Likes

Hell yeah! Great progress already. You can do this! @HoofHearted

2 Likes

Saturday am weigh in posted in the pm
199.0lbs oopsie :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

:chart_with_downwards_trend: 6.9lbs since my sobriety began.

Still a far ways to go, but going none the less

5 Likes

@Cjp I love it! You are a real badass lady :muscle:t2::heart_eyes:

1 Like

:chart_with_downwards_trend: 6.75 kg since beginning abstinence from foods that trigger my binge eating. Down from my heaviest at 98kg to 91.25kg today.

I’ve been sticking to 3 meals a day, avoiding snacking and overeating, especially in the evenings after dinner. I’m not counting calories or trying to maintain a deficit, I’m just trying not to eat past fullness and have reasonably balanced meals. I’m not going to restrict or go hungry since that’s only made the binging worse in the past.

The weight is coming off quite fast at the moment, which is great. I’m worried that I’m getting too obsessed with it, as I’m weighing myself every day and calculating how quickly I’ll reach my goal weight at this rate. I keep thinking that all the weight will just fly off like it’s doing now, and then all my problems will be solved!

The real goal for me is to recover from my habit of overeating and giving in to cravings. OA has been a massive part of this for me, and I’m so grateful for it.

6 Likes

196.8 lbs
Back where I belong :raised_hands:

4 Likes

90.7kg :blush::crossed_fingers:
It’s getting harder tho

2 Likes

90.25kg :sweat_smile:

Trying to get back to 80s

3 Likes

Went up 11 Ibs during my last relapse.
Currently I’m 143 Ibs
Trying to get back to my normal 132

At the same time I’ve changed food habits and exercise and trying to follow what’s recommended for peri-menopaus (and my age)

It feels like it doesn’t really go together, no change in weight yet. But a definite change in energy.

Can’t wait to get my normal body and my normal size back. Currently I’m at size S/M and I’m usually at size XS/S.

3 Likes

Down 8lbs since sobriety began 3 months ago. I am not sure why it’s so slow this time with the working out and dieting that I am doing, but it’s going down, so I’ll take it.

5 Likes

197.8 lbs
Thought I’d be more.

2 Likes

I’ve lost 11.8kg in 58 days. Healthy eating and daily exercise.

7 Likes

That is huge. Good on you!!

Not sure your goal weight but you are well on your way!

2 Likes

Thank you.
Target weight is around 90kg so still a way to go yet but happy with my progress thus far.

1 Like

1/3 the way in a couple months!!. You are rocking out your target weight.

4 Likes

89.36kg today :woman_fairy::two_hearts:

One of my dresses is fitting better :blush:

4 Likes

Ooooo I would LOVE to join this. I gained weight during the pandemic, on top of weight I was already trying to lose. Got serious again because of a fatty liver diagnosis in 9/2023 and stopped drinking for several months and lost 60lbs. I’m down another 9 since i stopped drinking (again) and plan on losing 40 more. The scale only moves when I stay away from the booze, so I’m stoked to make progress again!!!

I weigh myself almost every morning, so I’ll check in here when I do. Down 69lbs/31kg today. Will run later. :running_woman: :heart_hands:

4 Likes