Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

90.25kg :sweat_smile:

Trying to get back to 80s

3 Likes

Went up 11 Ibs during my last relapse.
Currently I’m 143 Ibs
Trying to get back to my normal 132

At the same time I’ve changed food habits and exercise and trying to follow what’s recommended for peri-menopaus (and my age)

It feels like it doesn’t really go together, no change in weight yet. But a definite change in energy.

Can’t wait to get my normal body and my normal size back. Currently I’m at size S/M and I’m usually at size XS/S.

3 Likes

Down 8lbs since sobriety began 3 months ago. I am not sure why it’s so slow this time with the working out and dieting that I am doing, but it’s going down, so I’ll take it.

5 Likes

197.8 lbs
Thought I’d be more.

2 Likes

I’ve lost 11.8kg in 58 days. Healthy eating and daily exercise.

7 Likes

That is huge. Good on you!!

Not sure your goal weight but you are well on your way!

2 Likes

Thank you.
Target weight is around 90kg so still a way to go yet but happy with my progress thus far.

1 Like

1/3 the way in a couple months!!. You are rocking out your target weight.

4 Likes

89.36kg today :woman_fairy::two_hearts:

One of my dresses is fitting better :blush:

4 Likes

Ooooo I would LOVE to join this. I gained weight during the pandemic, on top of weight I was already trying to lose. Got serious again because of a fatty liver diagnosis in 9/2023 and stopped drinking for several months and lost 60lbs. I’m down another 9 since i stopped drinking (again) and plan on losing 40 more. The scale only moves when I stay away from the booze, so I’m stoked to make progress again!!!

I weigh myself almost every morning, so I’ll check in here when I do. Down 69lbs/31kg today. Will run later. :running_woman: :heart_hands:

5 Likes

58,7 kg. 165cm.
The so called diet initially helped, but for some, the anxiety is the best diet there is.
No, I don’t look better. I’ve lost my muscles - the little muscle mass I had - the skin on my legs is rather flabby (yuck!), and my eyes (I naturally have rather prominent cheekbones and big eyes) look like I’ve escaped from an asylum (no offense for anyone in an asylum, it was meant in a figurative way). Oh, and my relationship with food is basically screwed up as before.
And that’s me, thinking I’d be at least slightly happier if I lost some weight :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Well since last check in (down 8lbs in 3 months), I’ve lost 7.5lbs in past two weeks. Seems I’ve finally had a little woosh of weight loss, finally!!!

So since I began beginning of Jan, I am down 15.5lbs… I’m a very happy fella today. My persistence is finally showing up in the scale a bit.

7 Likes

Congrats @Chevy55 im glad you’re seeing results from all your hard work! Keep at it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I jumped on the scales today after my run and was surprised to see I’ve dropped another 5 kilos. I was overweight in 2021/22 and all thru COVID and beyond. Had gotten myself in a real rut physically, spiritually and mentally. Since my heaviest weight I’ve since lost about 28/29 lbs or 13 kgs at least.

It’s only now that I’m losing it well. Losing weight can be harmful and counter productive to your wellbeing. I feel I’m doing the right stuff now holistically with intuitive nutrition and no rules, lots of exercise, sleep hygiene habits.

Anyway, I don’t weigh myself more than about three times a year these days… But today was a really lovely surprise.

Keep going, be healthy and kind to your body.

7 Likes

Scale says I’m 219lbs now.

I’ve doing a class every week and it’s pretty intense, I’m sure I’ve gained muscle mass too, so the fat loss may be even greater.

I’ve noticed my belly no longer hangs over my belt. My pants that no longer fit are begining to fit again. My fat pants are very loose, and my dress shirts are becoming loose too! Now my wife bites her lip when she looks at me.

Keep it up! Transformation takes time!

9 Likes

:astonished::joy::clap::+1::heart:

4 Likes

Okay, I’m going to do all my weights;

Heaviest :arrow_down: 85.5lbs
Nov :arrow_down: 26.9lbs
Sobriety :arrow_down: 16.9lbs
Since last week :arrow_down: 4lbs

My weight has caught up to the work I’ve been putting in I feel. I’m very fortunate that my skin was elastic enough to not have extra flaps from my largest and has been reacting well to weight loss.

My long term goal is still about 60lbs away, but maybe 40 depending how I structure muscle mass. My doc thinks I will wear it well about 40lbs more. We’ll see.

5 Likes

Thank you very much :pray::heart:

3 Likes

200.8 lbs.
not bad after a European vacation and back to eating sugary treats.

6 Likes

I’m a little disappointed. Did measurments at the gym today, from last month fat is down less than 1% and a few pounds of muscle loss.

I’m doing the work but not moving in the right direction. It’s due to my diet, not enough calories and protein. I am having a hard time eating enough, especially enough protein.

Gonna spend the next month really focused on that protein intake as well as overall (healthy) calories.

3 Likes