Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

I actually unpacked the scale the other day.
Forgot to log Saturdays weigh in.
201.0 lbs.
I’m impressed it isn’t more.
I’ll take it.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

I had to explain this to the nurse who did my annual physical. Quite depressing really. Sure I could lose a few kgs but on the other hand I can deadlift over 200kg so there’s some muscle there :rofl:

2 Likes

74.4kg and with my goal being 74kg I’m feeling pretty positive.
I’ve been listening to podcasts on intermittent fasting and they have been stressing the importance of “clean fasting” so I’ve been mindful of ensuring there are no calories or sweet flavours (even calorie free soda etc) during the fasting period.
I’m also aware that I’ve built up more muscle recently with all the yoga I’ve been doing. I’m managing about 5 or 6 hours of yoga each week and I can see the muscles around my shoulders especially. So overall I’m very happy.

5 Likes

Heaviest 350lbs
Weight loss start 291lbs
Today’s weight 255lbs
Down 36lbs

A few more weeks if trends stay consistent I’ll surpass 100lbs from heaviest. That is reason to celebrate.

6 Likes

I met my weightloss goal!!! It took me a year and a half, almost on the dot; but ive lost atleast 100lb for the heaviest i weighed myself. (i think i could have been bigger but avoided the scale).

I now sit at 149lbs. Diet and exercise. A wee bit of 12hr intermittent fasting. Some GOLO supplements. A lot of meal prep and dedication.

Feeling good today :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Wow! Well done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Tetrax

3 Likes

That is amazing. So well done putting in an amazing amount of work. Something to be extremely proud of my friend.
:heart:

3 Likes

@Deelzebub great work on achieving 74kg! Yes you should feel positive…all your hard work paying off.:muscle:t4:

@Chevy55 impressive work Nick. Your hard work is showing results. Will you be celebrating with a new bike?

@cjp yes! 1.5 yrs and such a transformation. Kicking ass my friend and embracing the the new lifestyle.

4 Likes

200.4 lbs.
still not bad since we haven’t eaten at home in forever. I’ll get back under 2. 195. Goal weight.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Congrats CJP! That’s incredible :clap::heart: X

2 Likes

Incredibly well done!

2 Likes

I had my monthly In-Body scan at the gym.

Last month, I was losing muscle mass and hardly any fat. So I took the advice from my trainer and started loging my food religiously as well as hitting my protein targets. The results this month is 2 lbs of muscle gain along with 7lbs of fat loss!

If I was relying solely on the scale, I would had thought I plateaued. Amazing time to be alive!

6 Likes

Awesome gains @HoofHearted

1 Like

For the first time since March I went up a pound this week!! I mean it’s not the end of the world but definitely disappointing considering my diet is consistent and I work two very physical jobs.

Hopefully not a trend as I am still a far far way from my goal.

Frack!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Saturday’s weigh in on Sunday posted on Monday
200.8 lbs.
still going up but ever so slightly.
Not surprised considering eating out all the time. Maybe this week can be better.
:pray::heart:

4 Likes

Back under 2. Not much but under.
199.2lbs.

6 Likes

73.8kg this morning which is a smidge below my goal so I’m very happy. My body fat reading is 19.1% which I’m also very happy about. The main change I’ve made is to take the fasting period of my IF protocol more seriously and have been sticking to unadulterated water or black coffee or tea during my 16 hour fast.

6 Likes

Great job @Deelzebub

4 Likes

199.8 lbs.
good enough :star:

3 Likes