Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

Wow that is terrific!
IMG_0887

1 Like

Thank you kindly

1 Like

Impressive! What method are you using?

No particular method. Gym 4 times a week, 15k steps a day and eating healthy.
Obviously cutting out beer and potato chips was a great start

5 Likes

7 31 24 186.6 10 1/2 pounds down in July. I would love to keep up 10 pounds a month.

2 Likes

Saturdays weigh in finally. 198.6 lbs

Thanks for the bump to the top @tailee17
I kept forgetting to post.

2 Likes

193 lbs. down 30 lbs since I stopped drinking and hitting the gym almost everyday. It also helps that I have a job that’s logs about 20,000 steps a day.

6 Likes

IMG_1195

Back up :grimacing: to my goal weight of 200lbs.
Got to get back to work on it.

4 Likes

198.6 lbs
:+1:

4 Likes

194.4 lbs.
Hell ya!!

5 Likes

181.8 15.3 pounds lost since July 1st

2 Likes

Get it girl!

1 Like

I can’t zip my pants. Tomorrow morning will check my weight and post here until reach my goal weight which is probably around 5-7 kg less than now.

:smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

194.6lbs.
Maintaining that 5 pound buffer on my goal weigh.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

I have been a yoyo-weight kind of person for a very long time, gaining when my mental health declines and vice versa. Following the COVID-19 pandemic, I topped out at ~270lbs/34 BMI and started showing early signs of hypertension and pre-diabetes. Time for action!
Now almost 2 years later, I am under 230lbs/30 BMI and super happy with it! I guess that means I am now just overweight, but no longer obese. Keeping the good streak going for as long as I can :muscle:

(P.S: I know BMI is not for everyone, please ignore if that works better for you personally)

4 Likes

195.2 lbs.

1 Like

giphy

1 Like

178,2 lbs. 19 lost since July 1st

Hi, I need to lose 11 pounds and don’t know where to start. I don’t want to wait until I get out of hand and keep gaining. And tips?

1 Like