Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

Joining this thread. It helps to not do it alone!
I have 12 pounds of baby weight left to lose. I’ve been stuck here for 6 months? Just realized it’s now summer! :exploding_head:

6 Likes

When I quit drinking 20 lbs fell off. I had to change my diet to see more results. Good luck! :muscle:

5 Likes

Thank you! I love steal cut oatmeal! Have you ever tried an instapot? I used to have one in my steal cut oatmeal days and I found it made cooking them a breeze. Fruit salad with walnuts looks so yummy! :yum:

2 Likes

We don’t have an insta pot. Yes the fruit salad is delicious, I use pecans too, and of course honey because fruit isn’t sweet enough sometimes :crazy_face: lol

1 Like

I have passed my goal weight for before I go home for the summer. I wanted to be back in the 60s of kilos, and weighed in at 68.8 (little over 150lb) this morning.
I should feel happy, but I just feel underwhelmed. Like I still have a double chin, bumpy thighs, I don’t feel any thinner. It’s odd as when I dropped from the high 70kgs to under 75 I felt like a model! Lol.

6 Likes

Its funny how its all about perspective and how you feel in your skin. Congrats on meeting your goal!!

2 Likes

Weekly checkin… down 0.7lbs. Better than gaining. Ive also been taking measurments and ive lost 5in off my chest, waist, and hips since 12/30/22. Now thats something to be proud of!

This weeks goal increase exercise

5 Likes

Hell yeah lady - thats totally something to be proud of- your hard work os paying off!

1 Like

Back down to a happy 192.4 lbs.
oh sometimes it’s so good to be a guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Geez you drop weight fast @Dazercat

2 Likes

I heard at WW when I went years ago that guys do loose weight faster than ladies. But I was the only guy there so maybe that was their excuse. :joy:

2 Likes

I think its true…purly antidotal

1 Like

Saturday weigh in.
193.4lbs :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Sunday EARLY checkin

I lost 2lbs this week!! That feels like progress. 0.8lbs until im just overweight and not obese! I hate the obese label and im greatful ive committed to healthier eatting and moving and exercising more.

This weeks goal - keep intermittent fasting, workout one more day, be positive

3 Likes

I don’t have a scale so don’t know how much I gained but my clothes are getting smaller and smaller. I can’t blame dryer anymore cause I’m not using it lately (the weather is nice and I dry stuff outside). Since I don’t have a money to buy new clothes - Im gonna do my best to lose some weight.

5 Likes

Welcome! Keep us posted. I found a scale on amazon for $22 that comes with a very useful app.

1 Like

Woot woot!! Look at you go! So very impressed with all you do and grateful that the hard workbis showing results :clap: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Good afternoon weightloss crew. I just had a consult with the dietician. She wants me to start eating smaller meals about every 3hrs. Increase my nutrition by adding more whole grains, fruit, and dairy. I told her im nervous about eating more because i have seen progress with my methods but i said id follow the meal plans we set out atleast 3x a week. Workout 4x a week. I’ll have a followup with her in 3 weeks

5 Likes

I can tell you from my experience at least that the eating smaller and more frequent meals is really helpful. It helps me feel less hungry and in turn I don’t snack as much on bad stuff (or eat too much of anything). I’m definitely not a professional though :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey CJ :wave:
My sister and her husband do what @Nordique was talking about. To me it seems like they eat all the time :scream:. And they never gain weight. They tell me about the metabolism and all that biology stuff. I tried it. Did not work for me! I guess I just can’t eat small bits all day long or whatever. Healthy snacks, nuts, fruits, whatever. I ended up not liking it all all. Maybe it was the addict in me I don’t know. I ended up eating too much and feeling bad about it.

Anyway…… just thought I’d put in my 2 cents worth. I think you been doing great :+1: It’s definitely worth a try. What your dietitian said. And it makes a lot of sense.

I still do my intermittent fasting if that is what you call it. No food after 8 pm and lunch and dinner around 1pm and 5-6 pm. Oh and I’m doing my fruit now around 11 am. It works for me. I’ve done it so long. Oh and if you count it I do do Metamucil in the morning. Not sure if that’s counted as food or not. Maybe TMI but full disclosure.

:pray:t2::heart:

7 Likes