Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

Im trying the new meal plan today. Breakfast down. Im with you i was liking my coffee in the am and two 650cal meals. But im on a health journey and i paid for the dieticians knowledge so ill give it a try. Im curious how this will influence my weekly weighin

4 Likes

I slowly get my hourglass figure back :tada: I still didnā€™t weight myself but I see and feel a difference. I love that I already got stronger through working out :muscle:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome Sabrina! Sometimes the scale doesnā€™t change but the inches fall off - keep up the amazing work! :muscle:

3 Likes

Way to go! @Sabrina80 glad you are seeing and feeling results!

2 Likes

81.2kg this morning which is a slight improvement. Still a way to go. Iā€™m aiming for 74kg.

4 Likes

I believe in you @Deelzebub

2 Likes

Thanks love :heart:

1 Like

So my journey started in December. Iā€™ve lost 30 lbs so far, iā€™m taking the slow and steady approach, nothing extreme that would cause me to gain all my weight back. I do intermittent fasting, every other day 20 hours a day. Try to get 150 grams of protein a day. Average 11K steps per day, and i swim 3 times a week. I need to incorporate more weight training, thatā€™s the missing link. I started 263 lbs, now 233, the goal is to get to 190 lbs. I hit the beach in december, i would like to be at least 207 by then. Been a long grind, but itā€™s worth it. Recently went from a 52 regular in suits to a 46. Iā€™ve lost 8 inches on my waist. Long grind of 23ā€™ continues, but itā€™s worth it!

9 Likes

Wonderful progress my friend!

1 Like

Just made the mistake of weighing myself at the wrong time of the month so no improvement. Recording the numbers though as will help keep me accountable. 72kg and BMI of 27. Doing this largely for health reasons, although not going to lie, it will be lovely to wear my smaller clothes again. Trying through diet and exercise.

5 Likes

72 kg :weary:
Of course I gained weight, I ate lots of high-calorie stuff and sugar and was inconsistent with working out.
But Iā€™m back on track now :muscle:

4 Likes

195.6 or 4 canā€™t remember.
Prolly dead dog weight.
At least I didnā€™t drink.

5 Likes

Omg. This made me laugh in a morbid way. How are ya doing with the loss of ms minney?

2 Likes

Doing ok. It comes and goes in waves. So happy I have tons of ODAATā€™s under my belt and all that gratitude work has paid off big time.
Thanks.

Today is good. Currently.
:pray::heart:

6 Likes

Thats good to hear daze!

To keep on topic. My weighin is tomorrowā€¦

2 Likes

Well im down 0.2lbs. Thats progress even with increasing my calories this week. I just wished i would have lost a little more. Have to lose 0.6lbs to not have an obese bmi. Good things take timeā€¦i will not let this deter my efforts.

5 Likes

Hey that is awesome!! well done on your continued progress and its better to lose it slow and steady in a healthy manner so that you can keep it off.
SO very happy for you CJ

2 Likes

Way to go!
I hated that BMI thingy and that word obese. :grimacing: Like, fucken hell!! I think most people must be obese according to that. But it sure felt awesome to be under that terrible word. Youā€™ll get there. Being sober makes so much difference for me.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Today I had to reset my junk food counterā€¦ 4 days was going pretty good but today I failed big time. Running most probably also not gonna happen.
At least Iā€™m sober.

5 Likes

80.5kg this morning. Progress :star_struck:

4 Likes