Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

Aw man. Eric, I’m so sorry about Minney. I’m glad you’re coping ok. I would be destroyed. But you have more experience than me in losing them. You give me hope that we can survive. Big hug. :broken_heart:

1 Like

So sorry to hear this :purple_heart:

1 Like

Almost 8 months sober and have lost 15 pounds since my sobriety date! I would like to lose 15 more and now that I am not sabotaging myself anymore with all of the calories that drinking brings, I finally believe I can achieve my goal!!

8 Likes

Good morning! I lost 1lb this week and my bmi has been reduced from obese to overweight lol im so proud!!

Im also like 56% of the way to my healthywager weightloss goal and the prize money! I still have until feb 10 2024 to lose 22lbs. I got this!

6 Likes

So happy for you CJ…all your hard work is showing great results.
woot-carlton

2 Likes

Thanks for all your loving support! @JazzyS

1 Like

May 2022…recently sober

November 2022… 6 months sober

July 2023… 14 months sober and 6.5mths into a healthier diet and regular exercise

Im so proud of my progress

17 Likes

Beautiful, impressive… you looks so happy, and I am so happy for you! :dancer:t2::people_hugging::heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations to your great milestone!:muscle:t2:

1 Like

79.9kg this morning. Just into the seventies! That’s 25% of the way to my goal. :+1:

3 Likes

At my peak I was 142kg

This was just before I stopped drinking

Now I’m down to 91.2kg

6kg more to go :muscle:t3: well 6.2 to be precise! :joy:

8 Likes

So I need to get back to coming here on Mondays… I’m not going to include my weight today because I just came off a 64 hour fast. I didn’t do the fast for weight purposes, it was purely for health at the cellular level.

3 Likes

196.4 lbs

Full disclosure: last Saturday while in Dallas I weighed myself at the hotel and I didn’t post it here because I was too embarrassed because my weight was 198.6. And I was hoping it was a hotel scale and maybe off a few pounds. I been trying hard again to take the weight off and get where I want to be closer to 190. It’s been a rough few weeks. But at least I’m still under 200. Lbs.

7 Likes

Edit:
Not embarrassed. Ashamed is more like it.

No need @Dazercat we love and support you

3 Likes

I know. It’s silly isn’t though?
IMG_5222

3 Likes

Well @Dazercat you arent alone in the gaining weight category. I put on a little over a lb this week :frowning:

Not feeling good about it

2 Likes

Have you lost weight before?
And then put it all back on?
I’ve never lost weight and kept it off.
But I guess I’ve never done it sober.
More future stinking thinking. But that’s what I worry about the most. I don’t want to gain it all. Or ANY of it back.
Hopefully putting it out here helps us.
Have a good Sunday.
Join me in some broccoli :broccoli::hugs:

5 Likes

I have faith that with a proper healthy dietvand active lifestyle that you will drop the lbs and keep them off… we didnt gain them overnight so the shedding will take some time.

@Cjp @Dazercat

5 Likes

I’m grateful to be a guy.
I’m grateful for all the fresh fruits and veggies I been eating.
191.6 lbs
Made my week.

5 Likes