Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

No cheat days for me going on 95 days

4 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement! Iā€™m down 14 lbs since the beginning of the year. Have many more to go but really appreciate the support!

5 Likes

Thats great work @Keeponkeepingon

Wow look at your progress!!! Omg great work! :+1:

2 Likes

So yesterday i was doing abit of research on daily calorie intake. Boy have i been eating more than i really need to :woman_facepalming: No wonder why my progress has been low lately. And here i was blaming it on every other reason besides what i put into my body. Im 5ā€™ 10" and currently 228lb. I was eating about 2000 calories a day thinking that i workout fairly hard and for the most consistentlyā€¦ and so bcuz i workout hard, i can eat more (since i like food lol). But i wasnt seeing much progress. And then i was blaming my weight on not feeling well, being tired, emotional eating etc. Time to take responsibility for what i put into my body!
So today was my first day at a ā€œnormalā€ calorie intake. Based on my research I should be eating around 1600 calories if i want to lose weight with a sedentary lifestyle. If i work out, then great! But ive been having too many off-exercise days so 1600 calories/day should still give me some weight loss even without exercise. Im finding today abit hard bcuz i want to snack but i got a protein powder that actually tastes good and drank that during my hardest time of the day (late afternoon). Protein helps to keep the body full. Definitly need to up my water intake tho too. Hoping i can see some results like others on here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yay @Butterflymoonwoman its crazy when we have those aha moments. I hope you see the progress you desire

3 Likes

Amazing progress! Iā€™m really impressed!:+1:t2:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Morning all, hope everyone is wellā€¦

Im super happy to say ive just been weighed and have lost 5lbs in 2 weeks so im now 163lbs

Whoop :blush:

6 Likes

My BF and I have date night once a week, and things can sometimes get a little out of hand those days. Iā€™m also having a hard time shaking my before bed sweets routine.

2 Likes

Dudes! I think I finally broke through my plateau!:crossed_fingers:I think part of the trouble (aside from the obviously questionable choices I make sometimes regarding dinner and sweets) is that Iā€™m getting close-ish to where I need to be and I think these last 10-15 pounds are going to be the hardest and require the strictest effort to maintain. Strictest effort isnā€™t necessarily what Iā€™m best at but hopefully with the warm weather and increased outdoor activity along with cutting out before bed sweets Iā€™ll make slow and steady progress.

6 Likes

Good morning,

Im happy to report im down 3.8lbs since last week. Which is encouraging because the week before i was just down .25lbs. Increased exercise

Goal this week is to increase exercise

10 Likes

Way to go! Thats fantastic :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks @JazzyS im pumped!!

3 Likes

Just back home after over a week away from my regular scale - over 5 weeks down 5.3lbs. Iā€™m happy with that. I leave on my trip in 2 months and aim for another 5. Doable, if I check in here and put it in writing :wink::pray: Concentrating on processed foods - doctor appointment in just 1 month to assess cholesterol among other stats.

7 Likes

Been 2 weeks since last weigh in.
Up a little bit. Traveling weight :astonished: Not worried about it. Because Iā€™m sober :muscle:

192.2 lbs.
1 more weigh in next Saturday before my big trip. And I will be eating dessert.

6 Likes

Down .5lbs this week. Goal is to increase exercise

6 Likes

Wowser thats amazing! Go lady!! :heart:

3 Likes

Amazing progress!! @Kristy4

3 Likes

Thats amazing! Gotta count the inches as the number can include muscle builtā€‹:wink: you are absolutely killing it! :raised_hands:

3 Likes