Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

So I’m feeling guilty for having icecream sandwich last night , so today I will eat light. I bought some fresh watermelon just now and il get back on the miso wagon today. I adore miso. Its just one of those things I forget about… Oh and I’m cooking some bacon now for my daily fat/protein intake :joy:

4 Likes

Hey J,

I feel you on Ethan Suplees journey,

I was never massively overweight, I always been tone and in shape. But over the last few years not eating right and drinking heavily, I just became less toned.

Back on the wagon I am toning up, building mass. I’m getting a 6 pack as well, by that I mean healthy six pack.

2 Likes

Hehehe. I didnt watch Gossip Girl, but know what show you’re talking about!

1 Like

So random, was just in my local small supermarket and they had the pre work out you mentioned. Literally the only brand they had. So random.

2 Likes

Did you buy it?

2 Likes

Yes ! Dude i read that story and was moved thats a beast👊

Get at it you can get there

1 Like

for dinner i had a turkey burger with a slice of mozzeralla cheese melted on top 2 sliced tomatoes and romaine lettuce as subs for buns this was around 5 done for the night

4 Likes

I can then I’ll be the whole package!!

Stunning good looks,
Amazing charm
And rock hard abs. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

OMG that looks SO good!!! YUM!!

1 Like

I’m trying to get my smoothie on again. It’s just not as easy, to me, to have cold smoothies in the winter. :cold_face: 2nd day smoothie.

Cherry
Blueberry
Banana
Raspberries
Acai
Kale

5 Likes

No. It was $44 for a very tiny pot. I’ll have something delivered online instead

Does the kale make it taste abit bitter or you can’t taste it? Ive never put kale in smoothies. But I loved making it and making kale chips :heart:

1 Like

Good move with the bread replacement ! :trophy:

1 Like

There’s not much in it and the cherry is the dominant flavor. I wouldn’t want too much kale in it.

1 Like

Told you i was going to cut the bread out :hugs: happy i did to

1 Like

When you get a decent super crunchy iceberg lettuce, it taste pretty yummy as bun substitutes ! Not sure if the big round lettuces are called iceberg lettuce in America??/

2 Likes

And actually…I get them on line too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Ya, I get my smoothies on line. Don’t think I’m here chopping Kale and whatever you do with the acai stuff :joy:
Have you heard of Daily Harvest?
The come already portioned and frozen. I add my choice of liquid. This one was coconut water. They recommended oat milk.
My secret is out.
Dailyharvest.com.
:pray:t2::rofl:

2 Likes

Their smoothies are great. The other stuff hit or miss.

2 Likes

Daily harvest is great! But unfortunately its only in the u.s :grimacing: ive seen a ton of you tubers promoted it. Its very convienent being premade!

1 Like

Yes they are called iceberg lettuce here in the states the round ones i use them for salads

1 Like