Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

I really hate having to wash my blender every time I use its such a chore. Same with my juicer. So time consuming !

1 Like

I still have to use and wash my Vitamix 500.
It says itā€™s self cleaning. :joy::rofl: I havenā€™t seen it clean itself yet. Of course I got it on Amazon.

1 Like

22309a5e06b0220b27d60827321107882edf82ab0e8dd6aaefc6de3c6ef4278c.0

1 Like

Checking in January 13 2021

For breakfast i had to improvise ran out of bananas for my smoothies so i had a peanut butter oats unsweetemed almond milk protein powder greek yougurt smoothie :sweat_smile::boxing_glove: it was good for lunch ill be having turkey burgers same for dinner its my favorite :boxing_glove::boxing_glove: LETS GOOOO close to my 1 month check in this friday i cant wait to see the total loss for a month its going to be great no matter how much i loose wether a pound or 3 im going to take it !

1 Like

Had a lunch with soya yoghurt, oat flakes, hemp seeds, chia seeds, camu camu powder, dried prumes and linseed.
Stuffed now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone tips in how to increase my calcium intake? I donā€™t want to use supplements and do not want to eat animal products. With eating my usual vegetables Iā€™m still much to low for what I need. So now I eat soya yoghurt and milk with added calcium. Anyone better ideas?

1 Like

Started with the omelette mixed peppers and mushrooms again today. A think Iā€™ll stick with this every morning I simply just love omelettes. BLT for dinner without the bread obviously and still guzzling loads of water. So far so good :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been watching it!! Iā€™m definitely sucked into the drama.

1 Like

Afternoon Check in
Finished my full 30 days app workout
I love it so much im going to keep doing the workouts from the app and make them my morning wake up routine alongside walking fathead for a walk ! Well today is my 3rd day With Shaun T insanity max 30 its exactly what its called INSANITY iam dripping in my own pool of sweat i wouldnt be surprised if by the end of my 60 days i want to keep going looks like iam set its no longer a goal i feel ots becoming a lifestyle eating great and working out is a lifestyle im falling in love with !! LETS GOOO

3 Likes

Why donā€™t you want you want to use supplements?

Getting my smoothie on again.
Daily Harvest.

Taste better than it looks.
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

I use almond milk my calcium intake is almost 10% over my planned

I was about to ask if it tastes better than it looks,

1 Like

Checking in tonight
Finished day 3 insanity iam in a pool of sweat i threw up im soar i wanted to give up im wrecked but my soul wants to achieve my weight goal and damn it im going to die trying :boxing_glove::boxing_glove::facepunch::facepunch: LETS GOOO !!! :facepunch:

1 Like

Calcium supplements have a different way of getting into your system then calcium into food. They discovered that with supplements you increase developping heart problems because of calcium clottering into the vains.

3 Likes

OK wow thatā€™s so good to know. I had no idea. Thank you for posting that info, it has educated me :trophy:

2 Likes

Whoa, I totally didnā€™t know about this, I just started a calcium, zinc and magnesium supplement as well supposedly zinc and magnesium helps boost testosterone, which boosts muscle growth, and mens health. I should read more I guess

2 Likes

My sis says to try and get my smoothie in in the morning. Thought Iā€™d give it a try. But not before 9.

Looks and taste great !

3 full days no snacks no treats no chocolate :cry:

4 Likes

Off to the gym with a friend,

Goal today, push 250.

2 Likes

Definitely lots of options for calcium if you donā€™t consume meat. You mentioned milk, so that is great, as is the yogurtā€¦ if you do non-dairy milks, check that it is fortified with calcium. If you like tofu, many (here at least) are set in calcium so thatā€™s another great source. Various legumes, nuts etc can be a source, and veggies (but some, even though they have calcium, the calcium is not well absorbed due to other components in the veggies. Here is a link regarding vegan sources of calcium (although I noted the UK recommendations of calcium are a bit lower than they are here in Canada, it at least gives some food ideas and lists veggies that are better absorbed than others). Hope it helps.

3 Likes