What are you drinking now that you’re not “drinking”?

I’ve been drinking a lot of Bubly waters. What are you sipping on?

9 Likes

Same. Diet sodas, iced tea (black with some
Orange slices in it tastes like a light beer to me), sparkling waters, black coffee

2 Likes

I’ll have to try that tea.

1 Like

Is the watermelon buble good? Im drinking the strawberry

2 Likes

I went to the tea smith and got a lot of fresh teas. Im hooked.

2 Likes

Nice, love it!

That sounds good, I’m going to look for that.

1 Like

I have been drinking tons of hot tea since I quit alcohol. I was never a fan of tea before, but I heard so many people recommend herbal teas here so I decided to give it a try and now I’m hooked.
I used to only let myself have coffee in the morning and then plain or sparking water all day until it was time to start drinking at night. Mostly to heal from drinking the night before and to prepare for drinking again and to offset the anxiety caused by the coffee.

Now, I let myself drink whatever I want, whenever I want to! I have been trying different flavors of juice sometimes, but mostly different hot teas. I also discovered ginger beer, which is like soda with a spicy kick. It has a little burn to it, kinda like alcohol. I drink that most nights mixed with a little apple juice as my special drink I look forward to all day.

1 Like

Coffee, Tea, Water, Sparkling Water, Juice

3 Likes

I was in the same daily cycle. Coffee in the morning, water during the day, and alcohol at night. I do like ginger beer. I’m getting some great ideas from you all, thank you.

3 Likes

Soda water and lime and peppermint tea

5 Likes

I’ve been drinking “Arnold Palmers” (1/2 iced tea 1/2 lemonade) since another member on here recommended them…they’re so good and they help ease my cravings a bit.

6 Likes

There you go! I love it.

Oh man, that sounds good too! My fridge is going to be stocked today with so many drinks lol

1 Like

Sparkling water, tea (all sorts) and when I want something special, a San Francisco! :tropical_drink:

1 Like

Hot chocolate

1 Like

Water, sparking water, coffee, tea. Hot chocolate

2 Likes

Looks fancy…very nice.

1 Like

I’ve been treating myself to an ice cold Coke with crushed ice once or twice a week the last four years.

3 Likes

Coffee,Coffee, and much more Coffee

1 Like