What are you drinking now that you’re not “drinking”?

Since I stopped using my caffeine intake as increased alot. Lots of coffee :coffee: I’m trying to drink more water tho. My body desperately needs it lol

3 Likes

I usually have two cups but I was a rebel today and had three :rofl:

1 Like

Love this herbal ‘tea’, made up of linden blossom, elder flower, chamomile, caraway and rose petals. All grown and harvested locally.
Indeed, there’s quite a difference between drinking and “drinking”. I drank alcohol to get drunk. That’s why I’m an abuser, an addict, an alcoholic. I drank to get drunk. Even good wine or single malt whiskey. I couldn’t have just one glass to enjoy it.
With tea I can. Just like any other beverage I consume these days. I drink to quench my thirst and to enjoy the drink. Not the effect of it. Although this particular tea does relax me a bit.

9 Likes

I drank for the same reason. I like the set up.

2 Likes

Peach tea! From the Dollar Store. I just love it! And, only 15 calories!

3 Likes

Coffee( no sugar) Green Tea, Diet Coke as a treat and I actually like water !!!

1 Like

3 Likes

I can not get on board with the sparkling waters! I’m not a fan of the bubbly lol

I feel very boring after reading this thread. I drink 1 cup of coffee in the morning and then about 3-4 liters of water the rest of the day and sometimes I’ll have a koolaid jammer

3 Likes

Maybe be boring. But all the water is so good for you. And as active as you are I’m sure you need it. Sure is cheaper too. I’ve just never been a plain water drinker. I like the spindrift pink lemonade and the one I posted. They are the most natural ingredient ones.

2 Likes

Topo Chico mineral waters and Diet Coke are my new drunks of choice

1 Like

Definitely Unsweetened :rofl:

1 Like

Drinking slot of water with a lot of ice, after I have the water I crunch on the ice and it’s satisfying, I know weird but it’s helping a lot.

1 Like

Anyone drinking any Non-alcoholic drinks???

I’ve gone back to Koolaid jammers myself :joy: 4g of sugar each, and the 6pack-feel is kinda nice

2 Likes

Love these! I’m drinking watermelon too

1 Like

Blueberry- pomegranate

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’m gonna have to look for this one. Never seen that flavor

1 Like

It’s pretty refreshing. To be honest I didn’t like it at first but it grew on me

1 Like

I’m basically living off of Topo Chicos now. A little lime and a dash of salt. :yum:

4 Likes