What are you drinking now that you’re not “drinking”?

Sparkling water with lime is my favorite. I look forward to drinking it every night when I watch my shows and wind down. Now that the weather is cooler I may have hot cocoa too.

4 Likes

I love koolaid jammers! Takes me back. They have some zero sugar ones that are pretty decent but they only come in 1 flavor

3 Likes

When i wanna be fancy i fill have a large glass with grape juice, add a splash of orange juice, a little cranberry juice for a “bite”, and two big squirts of lime juice. Its refreshing, fancy, and the cranberry and lime give it a bit of a tang

Edit plus 1/4 coconut water

5 Likes

Diet coke is my addiction these days, but not going to beat myself up :joy:

4 Likes

Seltzer water … tea… it’s cold now so I really like vanilla tea at night … and coffee … a little too much coffee probably

3 Likes

Apple juice with fizzy water, i love it!

3 Likes

Ooo o nice idea! Will have to try that.

2 Likes

No sugar, great taste and ENERGY :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I dont like really sweet drinks so this way i can add as much apple as i like, plus the fizzy water is only 20 something pence out of Aldi :blush:

3 Likes

Starting my journey and I am wondering what people drink instead of alcohol. I need some tips! What about if you are in a social situation? Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Check out this thread :blush:

2 Likes

I’m on day 8 of my journey and have found that Apple juice has really helped me. With the sugars and something sweet. Hope this helps and stay strong!!!

4 Likes

Hi, I went to a party sober to check if it was fun. It was :smiley: I tried these: 0.0% beer | Grolsch

Nice taste and something to hold in your hand. 4/5

2 Likes

In no particular order.

Water
Soda/pop
Iced tea/Arnold Palmer
Coffee
Hot tea
Milk
Sparkling water & cranberry juice

Depends on my mood.

In social situations, a lot of newly sober folks have this fear that they will be judged for not drinking and that fear causes anxiety, and in some cases, relapses.

First thing, no one cares if you don’t drink. Sould someone care, don’t allow them bully you into anxiety for not drinking. The most powerful thing you can say is: “I don’t drink.” It’s your life, no one elses, you do you!

5 Likes

I found this at Whole Foods today. No caffeine, no alcohol but made with hops and tea. Tasty.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Is this any good? Seen it but never tried it.

I’ve been drinking kombucha. It’s fermented so is kinda alcohol like with no alcohol

Anyone drink fake beer/wine etc?

1 Like

YES! I am an anxiety sort and have suffered a lot with it
I bought a crate of Trip which is 15mg of CBD which was okay.
Goodrays is really good for me; today I was very stressed from doing 8 hours on laptop typing and my laptop started going slow, I get quite stressed with studies, so I boshed one and defo calmed the ‘on edge restless feeling’ , so I have just had another ( never had more than 2, and feeling much calmer, brain has calmed down too. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I use it in restless and stressful situations and helps.

I have seen a new brand called three spirit which is herbal drink that looks interesting; there’s a non alcoholic market brewing !!!

1 Like

I don’t bother with fake beer and wine; what’s the point ?? :v:

1 Like

1 Like