What are you drinking?

@siand isn’t here to push the Soda Stream. Much, much cheaper and less waste I reckon.

The water in my building is too hard, so I’ve never given it a go. :confused:

3 Likes

I thought about it today for those reasons. Need to look at the up-front costs. Though my goal at the moment is to come off these kinds of drinks permanently, so I don’t know where I stand with it yet. The water here is quite soft so that part shouldn’t be a problem.

2 Likes

We cannot have that! I want petite, refined and dignified bubbles!

3 Likes

Yes please. My grandma used to make it. I can remember her bathroom was full of bottles.
I used to love it as a kid then haven’t touched it for years until last year when I was looking for something to drink.

1 Like

I drink a lot of herbal tea’s these days. Mostly warm but also cold. I call it “overnight tea”. I put my herb tea in cold water and put it in the fridge before bedtime. The next day I have delicious cold herb tea! It gives other flavous then with boiled water.
I have many different tea’s to choose from, my favorite brand is “Yogi tea”.

3 Likes

Black coffee with teaspoon of chocolate and oat milk. My new go to.

1 Like

H2O. I love water❤

2 Likes

I’ve been brewing Kombucha. I can play around with different teas and herb combos ex: black tea and lemongrass. This one I made one 2 weeks from Sleepytime tea I had in the house. Gives me the bubbles I miss… and better for me.

4 Likes

Rise…Lemon grass

3 Likes

LOVE LOVE LOVE ginger beer. The nippier the better.

My favourite drink is kombucha…ginger is my favourite flavour. BUT I know kombucha is a bit of a controversy on here due to it’s natural alcohol content (from the fermentation process). But I’ve never been triggered or gotten one iota of a buzz from it…so it’s good for ME.

6 Likes

Rise has so many new flavours these days. I like the Orange Turmeric one.

Summer fruits cordial on a wet & cold autumn day :joy::snowflake::sweat_drops::wink:

not together of course :rofl:

1 Like

Has anyone tried Three Spirits? Seen it on Facebook a lot.

I missed the soda stream plug! Would definitely recommend @ifs

@Eke I don’t think hard water would make a difference. It seems ok for me and I think we have hard water here, judging by the state of our bathroom taps :see_no_evil: Maybe it depends which one you get but mine is just the basic one and no issues yet

1 Like

Good to know! I’ve always assumed it’d be bad for the thingamajig.

1 Like

Just bought the table top basic soda stream model today. Works well, no c ok complaint here. Usually go for Poland spring flavored OR La Croix.

1 Like

right now just some ice water.
had some almond mild and a bang a bit ago. lol

This is GINGER, baby! It bites you back a little. A little pricey at $5.99 US per 4-pack, but I can afford it, now! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmmmm. What are we doing here?

3 Likes