What are you drinking?

Lots and lots and lots of TEA boring ink is butttttt I love tea,it’s my go to drink morning noon or night.x

Well, that’s interesting. I have seen alcohol free spirits that are supposed to mimic the flavor, but not the effect.

I think that’d be pretty dangerous for me.

1 Like

Water
Water with a lemon or an orange
Coffee
Peppermint tea

2 Likes

OH.MY.GOSH. This ginger simple syrup is already sooooooo good and it’s not even reduced much. I pay 6-8 dollars for a 4-pack of ginger beer. If I like this, mixed in flavored carbonated drinks, I will save a ton!!

I do have the recipe to make ginger beer, but it requires some type of fermentation. I am not sure I am feeling all that.

4 Likes

Ginger beer and pineapple juice with some lime is delish!

2 Likes

This is what I was wondering about. I don’t know if the effects are enough to be particularly mind altering or if it’s just like sugar or caffeine give you energy :thinking: It’s bloody expensive though if it’s only like sugar!

1 Like

I have a 2 litre refillable bottle of water that I make my way through the day. I am trying to wean myself off coffee because I notice I am quite susceptible to the caffeine and sometimes I am convinced it drives my anxiety. I am going to make an effort to start drinking green tea twice a day… might need to look around to see where is best to buy quality green tea. Hmmmm…

If you scroll up, you’ll see we have some tea people in this thread.

My drink right now: A grapefruit sparkling water +homemade ginger simple syrup +pineapple juice. Thanks for the recommendation, @siand It’s delicious!

And the ginger after simmering in water with cane sugar is also delish and so good for you (minus the sugar, of course). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to canada lol
Water and coffee!

2 Likes

Woke AF pre workout. Time to rage!

1 Like

What’s the plan tonight? I might tackle some more cardio later…

Actually what has been helping i make it at home, it sounds weird but i love it, club soda, 2 lemons and a teaspoon of salt. It takes away any cocktail cravings i have and i love acidic stuff.

1 Like

Quite a lot of tea actually :thinking::blush:

Tonight is a little cardio and then a circuit workout with weighted pullups, pushups, and legs

@ds20 I am a tea person :blush::wave:

Don’t know if it’s the best quality but I got some Suki green tea a while ago that seemed pretty nice to me.

Currently drinking some peppermint and licorice to wind down before bed.

3 Likes

Twinning!

1 Like

Pineapple juice, soda water, coconut milk, ice.

2 Likes

@EarnIt I need to do that! I love ginger beer. I tried fermenting a ginger bug but it went off. I like the syrup idea. I’ll have to Google it. Soda water is my usual go to but I find something I want something more interesting.

Homemade iced coffee with coconut milk. With a side of a new book I am reading. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Tea and water. Chai (Trader Joe’s brand - yes I get it shipped from California) and strong Earl Grey.
Started to drink coffee but it is something like espresso or Turkish coffee here. Larger cups. I actually like it. Locals in Montenegro love their coffee. I take mine with a tiny amount of sugar and a splash of fat free milk.

1 Like