What are you gratefull for?

Post a few things you are gratefull for today.

Also do you show your gratitude towards others?

I am gratefull today for waking up with a clear mind and feeling rested.
I’m gratefull for the guy who invented umbrellas.
I’m gratefull towards my family who are very supportive.
I am gratefull for all of you, fighting for a better life, supporting eachother in our journey to become sober/clean.

19 Likes

I’m grateful for
My family and loved ones
My sobriety
Netflix and music
My home and everything that I have

6 Likes

I am grateful for this app. It gives me hope.

12 Likes

I’m so so thankful for a lighter heart, every thought being clearer, the downs being shallower, the highs more stable. Everything is brighter and more manageable. Finally wanting to live again. Being able to imagine a tomorrow, sometimes even a future!
My beloved fiancé and our cute wee dog he brought into our life. :dog2::cloud_with_snow::snowflake::black_heart:

7 Likes

I’m grateful for being sober tonight and reading my niece a bed time story.

4 Likes

I am grateful I was able to witness a teen-aged boy at my community center gym rush to a woman who appeared to need help. It was so wonderful to see. So chivalrous.

5 Likes

I’m grateful for my loving family.
I am grateful for my beautiful friends.
I am grateful for all my opportunity.
I am grateful for where I live.
I am grateful for my sobriety.
I am grateful to be able to teach and to learn.
I am grateful to everyone here in this sober community.
I am grateful for my career.
I am grateful for all the laughter in my life.
I am grateful for delicious food I eat.
I am grateful for my life.
I thank God for all of my blessings… blessings that make up this wonderful and abundant life I live each day; I never want to take it for granted like I have in the past :pray::heart: sober life = my best life :raised_hands::blush:

5 Likes

Grateful for my fiancé who is doing everything in his power to help me stay sober
For my family who love and are there for me even when I don’t deserve it
My two dogs and cats
My position in life
To be given the opportunity to be better is not given always to everyone and that is something I most often forget.

3 Likes

I’m grateful I feel gratefulness.xx

1 Like

I am grateful for being 1 week sober today. I am grateful for family and supportive friends. I am grateful for this time

2 Likes

Grateful for
A home
My kids
Enough food to eat
Ginger tea to help with cold night cravings
A decent job
My husband. Even if we drive each other crazy sometimes
TS community to help me stay online
AA
Belief in a higher power, God.
Internet technology
My parents
A hot shower

4 Likes

Today I am grateful for my car. I am also really grateful to have my driving licence. These two things allow me so much freedom and opportunity. They take me places that bring me joy, they allow me to get to work and to see my friends and family. I love my car! Such a blessing. It is safe and drives well and suits me to a t :blush:

2 Likes

I’m grateful to not be a drunk. Even though it’s only been 49 days I’m grateful for those days. Coffee. Dog on my lap. My British friend we email that I haven’t seen for 20 years. The guy who mentioned the chip butty in a thread yesterday brought back wonderful memories of England. My family trip we are taking in March. My health. My wife’s foot getting better. Sober patience. Grateful for gratitude threads. :pray::heart:

3 Likes

A higher power

1 Like

Grateful I made it 50 days!!
Grateful God have me the strength not to drink last night at a dinner party when everyone else had cocktails and wine.
Grateful for sparkling water and lemon.
Grateful I enjoyed the night not drinking.
Grateful for coffee. Sitting here spending time with God. Doing devotionals. Gratitude list. Grateful for my fam and pets.
:pray::heart:

5 Likes

My children
My wife
My family
My mind
My body (eeven though it’s a bit bigger then I’d like :laughing:)
My life

4 Likes

I have had a lot of family and business dinners out this week and once again I’m grateful for the sparkling water and not having cocktails and wine with everyone last night.
Grateful for the way I feel each morning.
Grateful for God.
My family. My house. My pets. My health. My weight loss. My coffee.
Grateful for the sober time app and the people here, knowing I can check in when I need to.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

Working on day 2 of recovery. Today I am grateful for:
1 my recovery
2 my family
3 for this app & the ability to socialize with others striving for the same thing
4 the gym

5 Likes

Day 19. Today I am grateful for

1. Waking up hang over free
  2. My two beautiful girls
  3. Having a roof over my head
  4. I just scored a second job:)
  5. All of you awesome people :slight_smile:
8 Likes

First of all, I’m grateful for God. Without my faith I wouldn’t have been where I am now.
My children, who love me unconditionally.
My job.
My 2 dearest friends.
My 10 days of sobriety.
:pray:t3::muscle:t3:

6 Likes