Having a place to do my gratitude list.
My beautiful deck out back.
Sunshine.
Yesterday’s rain.
Food delivery services.
Nurses and healthcare workers.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

I’m greatfull my children won’t ever have to go through what a child I help today

2 Likes

Oh mate that’s great.

Grateful for ODAAT
The internet
Food in my house
My kids
Sunshine
Quiet time

2 Likes

I am grateful for…

My sobriety
Online counseling
My family
My health
Time

2 Likes

I’m grateful for my friends and family supporting my recent life changes.
Grateful for my health. Grateful for a mind capable of peace.
Grateful for being employed. Grateful that I have a warm bed to sleep in.
Lots of good vibes today. :rainbow:

2 Likes

grateful to my Higher Power, I’ve spent most the morning trying to sort something out online without a clue what I’m trying to do and then the post man delivers a letter from the exact people I’m trying to contact about the exact thing I’m trying to sort out.They haven’t sent me a letter for about 3 years. :pray:

3 Likes

Grateful I got a great plumber who showed up yesterday to fix a leak in my main.
All the sleep I got last night. I must of needed it.
My health. My walks on the trails in my hood with wifey and dogs. The joy of my pets. Music. Being able to hear and see. Not having to worry about my mother in a nursing home during a pandemic RIP at 88 last October. Grateful the way my parents brought me up with good moral family values. Grateful they always tried their best. Grateful I hopefully passed that on to my children.
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

I am grateful for my sobriety and my pain, I was 12 stepped in to AA April 7 the of 1989 at that time I was broken my life as far as I was concerned was over I was hopless. It was not Love or Courage not hope or joy none of the so called good feelings what made me willing to do whatever it would take was Pain , Fear , Sadness a self loathing I wasn’t able to endure. This is what I think of when I hear someone talk about being sick and tired of being sick and tired. Thanks for letting me share

3 Likes

Grateful to be clean
Grateful for my family
Grateful for our jobs
Grateful for this gloomy, rainy day :cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

Im grateful for my sobriety. Im also grateful for my home group, my sponsor, my family and this amazing platform.

1 Like

IMG_20200530_192942
I bought myself a new truck today & I’m so proud of the work that I’ve put into my sobriety that made this possible. I’m grateful for the ability to examine my life through a different set of goggles.

2 Likes

Congrats on the new truck! Love the color! Sobriety really pays off. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! Sometimes slower than I want it to, but it does pay off :grin:

2 Likes

Today I’m greatful to be clean and soba
I’m greatful I get to c my grandsons I’ve not seen them through lockdown!
Im greatful to have such amazing people in my life
I’m greatful for this beautiful weather
I’m greatful for my dog teddy who gets me out each day for long walks
I’m greatful I don’t need heroin to feel ok
I’m greatful to be on this journey with all you lovely people
I’m greatful I’m able to be a great mum to my children
I’m greatful to be here !!!

1 Like

I’m greatful for my body for been there for me keeping me going

I’m greatful to be blessed another day at life

Im greatful for my wife and my dogs

Im greatful my family are well

2 Likes

I’m grateful for another day sober. Grateful for the relationship I have with my niece. Grateful she has grown up to be a wonderful woman. Grateful my daughter has been clean ten years. Grateful my son has been sober 5 or 6 years. My home. My pets. Living up in the mountains in Flagstaff. My Coffee :coffee: Grateful to be here on TS each morning.
:heart::pray:t2:

1 Like

Grateful for another morning with a warm cat on my lap. Another sober morning. A great nights sleep. My coffee. My home. My family. My pets. My health. Yesterday’s cheeseburger. Vanilla milkshakes. Morning routines. Being retired and sober.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Grateful for a new morning.
Day 3
Internet
Finding peace
My.kids
Common sense
YouTube
TS community who is so forgiving. And kind. Mostly. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy:
Being able to go back to work and earn a living again. Time to plan better.

3 Likes

I am grateful for the abundance and blessings that are in and are my life. I am grateful to be loved, to learn, to be sober, to better myself, to help others, to be warm, to be comfortable, to have opportunities, that I have choices, that I am safe. I am grateful that I am here. I am grateful for all the hard times I’ve endured for I am the woman I am today, because of them.

1 Like