4 I’m greatful I have 2 amazing children who are my biggest fans
5 I’m greatful for my little grandsons who always makes me smile
6 I’m greatful I have my little home that is my safe place
7 I’m greatful I have god who listen to my prayers
8 I’m greatful to my big book that’s been my bible the past few days
9 I’m greatful to my dog teddy who is always a joy to be around
10 I’m greatful to new beginnings x

2 Likes

I am gratefull for my partner. I was so lost and broken when he found me again but he has sat here and picked up the pieces of my broken self and put them back together. He has shown me a love that no one has ever shown me. I am so lucky to have him honestly. I couldn’t imagine a world without him. He is so patient, kind, caring, and loving. He forces me to take care of myself and own up to my actions. Honestly without him I probably wouldn’t be alive today. I am also grateful for my daughter, she is such an angel and honestly I couldn’t imagine my life without her.

2 Likes

Drive safe! Enjoy the trip :sunny: :hugs:

Grateful for the weekend to reset and clear my mind.
Grateful to recognize when something isn’t exactly what you thought it was but know it will still be ok.
Grateful for my real true meaningful relationships I have.
Grateful for another day sober and another chance at life.

4 Likes

I am grateful for my recovery. I am greatful for my connection with my higher power. I am graetful to be in my new bed. I am greatful for successfully completeing treatment earlier today. I am grateful that I have family and friends that love me.

2 Likes

Another opportunity to give meaning to my life

2 Likes

I’m really feeling grateful for so much right now. I am in good health and good spirit. I am surrounded by love and laughter. Im lucky enough to have wonderful people in my life, and lots of good fortune in terms of work, car, roof, food, comfort… and so much more. It’s so true what they say, when you see and appreciate the abundance you have in life, it multiplies! I am especially thankful that I am sober right now and have been for the past 457 days :blush::green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m grateful my daughter is safe and happy and healthy. I’m grateful I didn’t wake up sick and craving this morning.

3 Likes

Grateful for another morning hangover free and sober. With my dog on my lap and a fire in the fireplace.
Grateful my back hurts like hell this morning and maybe I can learn something from it. I had a big sugar overload last evening and I remember somewhere someone said no sugar at night because it can cause inflammation. Damn chocolate mousse. :thinking: no sugar at night.
Grateful I didn’t feel bad or down on myself cuz I blew off my workout yesterday. Today is another day.
Grateful it’s October 1st. Love October.
Grateful we can afford our meal delivery services and cook fun meals each night.
Grateful for the time I get to spend with my wife before she falls asleep on the couch.
Grateful for my health.
Grateful I’m not drinkin!!
Grateful I’m not thinkin of drinkin!!
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Today I’m really grateful for my health.
In an effort of starting to take better care of myself I went and got a checkup/cancer screening last week. After that, the doctors office tried to reach me several times while I was at work. I’m a medical professional myself and had a lot of worst case scenarious running through my head for days😅 turns out it’s just a minor infection, one week of antibiotics, done. Such a relief!
And also really grateful for the medical system in Germany.

2 Likes

Such a postive post and mindset :heart: I’m happy for you!

1 Like

I am greatful for my recovery.
I am greatful for my continuing understanding and discovery of a higher power of my understanding. I am greatful for my visit with my parents and sister this past Sunday for thanksgiving. I am greatful that after 15 years of bad teeth I have my smile back since I got dentures ten days ago. I am greatful for music.

1 Like

Gratitude for today absolutely starts and finishes with my higher power. I am greatful that my dentures got fixed today and they’re comfortable now. I am greatful for my bicycle and that I am able to even ride it since just over a year ago I was recovering from back surgery. I am greatful for the surgeon. I’m greatful that as of today I haven’t smoked a cigarette for fifty days which is by far the longest I’ve ever got. I’m greatful for all my family and friends. I’m greatful grateful that i have enough money to pay my phone plan that’s due in a few days. I’m greatful for my bed.

1 Like

Today im grateful for my Sobriety, my job, my home, my loved ones and their support.

2 Likes

Im greatful For my HP. I’m grateful for my recovery. I am greatful for my family. I’m greatful for the blueberry crepes my housemate just handed me Lol. I’m greatful for my friends.

1 Like

I am greatful to God. I’m greatful for my family. I’m greatful to have clean clothes. I’m greatful that I got to pet a dog today, sooo nice. I’m greatful for Holmes house. I’m greatful for Wayside House. I’m greatful for the 12 steps.

1 Like

1.Jesus
2.life
3.great job
4.roof over my head
5.food in my stomach
6.clothes on my back
7.car
8.$ in my wallet
9.sobriety
All I’m missing is a good woman but I’ll be patient ik she’s out there :grin:

2 Likes

Today I’m grateful for pictures videos and memories :pray:t3::paw_prints::heart: And of course my sobriety :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Im grateful to be seeing my partner tonight!

2 Likes

I’m grateful for my recovery. I am greatful for my understanding of a higher power. I’m greatful for all my family and friends. I’m greatful for the roof over my head. I’m greatful for my health.

1 Like