What are you most proud of your self for rn ?💙

Food for thought …
What are you most proud of about your self right now ??
I’ll go first… I’m really proud of my self for being careful with my words and how I say things to my self and others around me :blush:

19 Likes

I am proud humble and great full for achieving 30 years of sobriety last year looking to celebrate my 31st year with my new home group.

20 Likes

Omg yay congratulations that’s amazing

2 Likes

Thank you. But I owe it all to the Grace of God. But for the Grace of God go I

6 Likes

I am proud that I was able to support a friend going through a rough time tonight. I am really proud that this took me to one of my old watering holes and I was supported in my sobriety there. I’m not saying it will become a regular haunt again but it was nice to give hugs to some people I haven’t seen in a very long time. Staying sober will be my superpower. :muscle:t3:

8 Likes

I’m proud that I am who I want to be. Sure Im not perfect, who does. And I do not like all of me. But I wear what I want to wear and say what I want to say instead of what others want to hear ore see.

11 Likes

im proud of my wife and sons . and in 6 weeks ill be 36 years sober im a true friend of Bill w

21 Likes

Amazing! And you’re still here almost every day giving great advice. Thanks :+1:

3 Likes

That is an inspiration. Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m most proud of getting my daily routine changed and really enjoying my time now that booze is out of the picture.

6 Likes

I am most proud of being in this program and living sober. The first ten years in this program were the best. I found my wife in this program. We lived happy productive lives in sobriety.

I still think of her to this day and the love that we shared not only with each other but with and surrounded by the love of the fellowship as well.

Like Bill did with his wife. We brought the love and the fellowship into our homes we shared our love together alongside the fellowship of this program.

She passed away In 2008 from diabetes. Those serenity candlight meeting that we held in our home were the best times that I ever had.

As I look back over the thirty years that I have been sober. Those fond memories of seing my loving wife sharing with the fellowship in those cadlight moments still drive me to stay sober today.

She will and always have my love honor and respect till my last breath. GOD BLESS HER SOUL.

13 Likes

i’m proud of the patience i’ve found and created for myself. new baby, sleepless nights, staying sober.

10 Likes

Give yourself some credit. You are the one that made that achievement possible. I suspect you had far more to do with it than god.

2 Likes

Right now im proud im half way through day 4. Small step but im proud of my real focus on it this time

6 Likes

Just not giving in to my impulses I wake up with every morning, today was really really hard but I got past the typical trigger time and I’m doing better now

7 Likes

Proud to be part of this group & the fellowship who are fighting daily to live.

5 Likes

Omg that was so beautiful to read. I’m deeply sorry for your loss. Some people go there whole lives without experiencing true love , you guys were both very luck to have found eachother. God bless.

3 Likes

Wow that’s amazing .
I’m proud of you
My kids are 12 , 8 , 15 months it’s a long scary ride but worth every second.

3 Likes

Most proud of the way I am showing up for my wife and son each day.

I am far better husband and father when sober. What better motivation than that?

3 Likes

Exactly .
:dart: