What are you sipping on today?

Nobody I know likes the stuff but I’m addicted! Coconut water! No pulp of course

1 Like

I’ve bought it here in Australia in a shop called T2 … it tastes like a light “Indian chai” :blush:

1 Like

Lemon La Croix

Big big love between us 2 :heart:

1 Like

Diet cherry limeade from sonic!! 35 calories for the rt…44

2 Likes

Coffee!!! Coffee Coffee Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee

3 Likes

Ginger tea, seems like I get a cold :astonished::disappointed:

1 Like

Mountain dew. Always mountain dew

Hiball Energy Sparkling Water. Day 3…feeling very tired and have a headache…but…determined to stay focused.

1 Like

2 Likes

Kava! Hey! I’ve missed you !
(((hugs)))

1 Like

My favorite is lavender kombucha. Then lots of tea with a bit of honey, fruit smoothies (magic bullet), black (strong!!) coffee, water in between. Its weird to see how much I keep drinking all the time. It made me realize that all these amounts was normally beer. I drank nothing else than coffee in the morning and beer, surprised but happy I’m still alive!!

3 Likes

My drink of choice is root beer. I am always on the lookout for a new brand to try. Root beers are made all around the world. Been sober 4 years, 8 months amd +days. Life is good.

3 Likes

Chamomile tea before bed. :tea::zzz:

1 Like

Coffee for me!!! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Coffee…coffee…more coffee.

I had started trying to ween myself on it. I knew I couldn’t go cold turkey on coffee because of brutal withdrawal headaches. It was going well, I was almost down to just the one coffee a day, but then some stress came along and bam I’m right back to 2 LARGE coffees back to back in the mornings. But it isn’t wine!! I know I’ll lick the coffee habit one day but I need to get the wine habit dealt with first.

2 Likes

@MikeSeekingHope @VSue thank you for saying that. I see all these people drinking all these exotic sounding drinks and I’m like damn, I’m on my third cup of coffee lol.

2 Likes

Bionade - Holunder. Google tells me the correct english name for Holunder is Elder? Is that right?
Well it’s a lemonade :wink:

How long u been soder

Thank you! It’s so nice to be back… especially since I know that this time my time and my words wont be cut short. :slight_smile:

1 Like