What are you sipping on today?

I am also a vegetarian… Haha!!

A lot of people can’t stand chai. The cinnamon turns people off.

I love cinnamon drinks too but don’t tend to drink chai when the weather is warmer. Never heard of Horchata but looked it up and will be adding it to my list of things to try!

1 Like

So found this today, thought it was awesome!!

6 Likes

Really loving this tea at the moment

6 Likes

How appropos! I just came by because, omgomgOMG:

I was at the store and saw the electric kettles. I’ve never had one, but I used to drink various energy teas in the daytime and chamomile before bed to sleep. So much chamomile lately. Inner monologue…

Devil: Get the really fancy electric one!
Angel: It’s kind of expensive…
Devil: He’s saved a lot not drinking.
Angel: True.
Devil: Don’t you want to enable his new, healthier lifestyle?
Angel: Yes, that too. Sigh. Alright, treat yo’self!

I am way too excited to be making tea right now. There are buttons for different kinds of tea!!!

5 Likes

That is INCREDIBLY fancy! Does it heat the water to different temperatures?

2 Likes

It does! Each button shows both the temperature and associated tea (or coffee). It’ll also hold the kettle warm for half an hour if you desire (I do) except for a full boil. So spiffy! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Where did you get this? I need that electric kettle in my life!

1 Like

It’s the Cuisinart model CPK-17. I balk at saying where I got it now that I see the price on Amazon, though. Darn you, immediate gratification! #worthit

1 Like

This reminds me of a guy I used to work with when I was a phone tech support agent. This guy sold time shares over the phone, whenever one of his clients asked how he was doing he’d always say “I’m sipping cherry coke and selling time shares, what could possibly be better?”.

Anyway, today I’m sipping on some Pomegranate juice and sparkling water, thanks to @Yoda-Stevie!

Pricey, but delicious!

3 Likes

Every morning… or time I wake up. Game changer.

2 Likes

Do you know that, at some movie theaters, there are like six flavors of Diet Coke? I felt like I was straight out of the farmer’s market when I went to see ‘A Star is Born.’ Hey Ma, come look at this newfangled sodie!

I went with raspberry.

1 Like

I am intrigued by this. It seems very “efficient”. I will throw some espresso in my protein shake, but this just takes it further. A very Kaizen approach. Taste good?

2 Likes

Very good! You just add water, shake it up and add ice- I think you can drink it warm even. Keeps you energized and feeling full for about 2-3 hours, depending on how much activity you had the night before (exercise!).

1 Like

I’ve been drinking water & LaCroix non stop so decided to switch it up at work tonight.
I work at (actually own) a micro brewery so this shift has been trying. However I never drank AT work so it’s not really that different, but it is.

2 Likes

So basic. Not extra

2 Likes

What is dessert tea? Sounds good

2 cups of black coffee with cinnamon in the morning, followed by plain water and herbal tea with honey during the day. More water and tea at night. When it gets warmer, I’ll have some flavored sparkling water on ice, or iced herbal teas. I’ve never been a soda drinker.

1 Like